The Dino Slayer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It has a silver folded-stock, a brown leather grip, an olive receiver, a green pump, and barrel has a silver color. There is a bloodstain around the weapon.
This weapon has very high damage at close range, along with bad mobility, good fire rate, and a high ammo capacity for a shotgun.
- This weapon is deadly at close range, but because of the bullet spread, it's not so great at long-range kills.
- Use in mid - close ranges, and aim for the head as well, to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head, because it will deal more damage.
- Play in close-range maps. It will be more useful.
- Maximize this weapon's upgrade to your higher level for it to be useful in higher levels.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Stay away from the player using it, as the weapon won't perform very well in long range.
- If you are forced to go on a head to head combat against these users, strafe and circle them. Try jumping and dodge all the bullets.
- Attack its users from behind.
Have a weapon with a long range attack, like a sniper weapon. Also be sure to have a weapon with a high rate of fire, like the Dual Laser Blasters, so you can melt foes rapidly at medium range.
- Being a shotgun, this isn't a bad clan weapon, considering its high power, reasonable fire rate, and average capacity, this could very easily give you good game-play at overpowering your enemies at close ranges. Like any other shotgun, have a backup weapon for when you run out of ammo and for medium ranges (something like the Thunderer or the Emperor’s Servants). And a good long ranged weapon such as the Wyvern, One Shot, etc (Any Sniper you feel comfortable with).
- This weapon is based on the SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun.
- Specifically, the appearance and the name is a reference to the shotgun used by game warden Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park.
- Its stats are same as the "Predator" except that "Predator" does 23 damage while Dino Slayer does 25 damage.
- This is the only gun which has a 3rd reskin of its predecessors, the first being the Mega Destroyer and then the X-Mas Destroyer.
- This gun was heavily nerfed from the 15.3.0 update.