|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This pet is a theropod dinosaur which is completely green in color along with streaks of darker green. It has two stubby legs along with two short arms. The inside of the mouth is colored red, and it has two white teeth at the front.
- The Dinosaur deals very high damage to armor-less or low-level players making it a great starter pet, if you can get it.
- However, at higher levels, it does relatively less damage, so pets with special effects such as the Cyber Phoenix or Eagle Spirit are more useful in higher levels.
- It's bleeding effect also can deal some level of annoyance and damage to the opponents, since this will further deal extra damage.
- Since the Dinosaur is a Legendary pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Dinosaur.
- Your Dinosaur teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 1-4 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The Dinosaur is a Legendary pet, making this a very rare pet to find. Not many players will find this pet when hatching Eggs.
- This pet somewhat resembles Rex from the Toy Story series of movies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.