The Disabler is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It resembles a tiny blue pistol with an orange to yellow shaded colors on the side and a yellow trigger. It has a white detail and a light blue iron sight on the top.
When used, a light blue pulse will be emitted around the user, blocking any enemy's gadgets.
It disables the targeted enemy's gadgets for 8-11 seconds. Even if the gadget is not having a cooldown.
- Do not use this in single player modes, since this gadget is ideal for multiplayer purposes, due to its properties.
- It is more recommended to use the Cyber Phoenix (Pet) since it can damage a opponent and having the gadget disabled, and can do it as much as it can until it gets killed.
- This gadget disables all the gadgets of an enemy player for up to 11 seconds
- This makes it useful for shutting down enemy players that rely far too much on their gadgets. Make sure to kill an enemy player after disabling their gadgets before they can use them again.
- Because of its Area of Effect attribute, it can affect multiple enemies at once, so attempt to get up to several targets and disable their gadgets.
- Stay out of range of enemies who may have the Disabler on hand, to avoid having your gadgets rendered unusable.
- Use the gadgets you have BEFORE he/she even activates it. If you are still using the gadget during said gadget's duration, then the Disabler will not work, since the Disabler disables enemies from toggling Gadgets, but not when they are under their respective gadget's influence.
- Gadgets marked with a bright red "X" are disabled, and therefore cannot be used.
- Try to survive without your gadgets for a while.
|Initial Tier||23 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 1||22 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 2||21 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 3||20 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 4||19 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 5||18 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 6||17 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 7||16 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 8||16 Seconds||11 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- It is the only gadget that disables the targeted opponent's gadgets. It is also the only gadget categorized as a Gadget Blocker.
- This gadget would be useless if you use this in Campaign, Arena and Co-op Survival,since in these modes, you fight monsters, not players.
- It is the only gadget that looks like a weapon, or more specifically, a Backup weapon.
- This, along with the Nuclear Grenade, are unlocked at level 27.
- This gadget looks like the grocery bar code scanner in real life where you can find in supermarkets.
- This is somewhat less effective than the Cyber Phoenix (Pet) in some situations, since the pet disables gadgets whenever it attacks a player.