|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Disabler is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It seems to be a tiny blue pistol with an orange to yellow shaded colors on the side and a yellow trigger. It has a white detail and a light blue iron sight on the top.
When used, a light blue pulse will be emitted around the user, blocking any enemy's gadgets.
It disables the targeted enemy's gadgets for 8 seconds. Even if the gadget is not having a cooldown.
- This gadget disables all the gadgets of an enemy player for eight seconds:
- This makes it useful for shutting down enemy players that rely far too much on their gadgets. Make sure to kill an enemy player after disabling their gadgets before they can use them again.
- If your enemy happens to have a Resurrection for their Gadget, use the Disabler and then proceed to kill the enemy before the eight seconds are up, as doing so will prevent the enemy from being resurrected.
- Because of its "Area of Effect" attribute, it can affect multiple enemies at once, so attempt to get up to several targets and disable their gadgets.
- Stay out of range of enemies who may have the Disabler on hand, to avoid having your gadgets rendered unusable.
- Gadgets marked with a bright red "X" are disabled, and therefore cannot be used.
- Attempt to survive without your gadget's for eight seconds.
- Use the Disabler to disable an enemy Disabler for eight seconds.
- It is the one and only gadget that disables the targeted opponent's gadgets. It is also the only gadget categorized as a Gadget Blocker.
- This gadget would be useless if you use this in Campaign, Arena and Co-op Survival, since in these modes, you fight enemies, not players.
- It is the only gadget that looks like a weapon, or more specifically, a Backup weapon.
- If a gadget has a disabled status, it will not increase the cooldown time, and it won't effect cooldowns after all.
- However, if a gadget can be used/thrown, then afterwards, it gets a disabled status, you are unable to use that gadget for 8 seconds.
- This, along with the Nuclear Grenade and the Resurrection, are unlocked at level 27.
- This gadget looks like the grocery bar code scanner in real life where you can find in stores.