The Disc Battle Station is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the Trader's Van for a limited time.
It appears to be a gaming console turned into a weapon, due to the presence of a stock and a barrel. A PS1 controller seems to be the handle, a PS1 console seems to be the main body, and it has a flat barrel with a slot in the front for where the discs are fired.
- Use this weapon at medium-long ranges.
- When engaging users at longer ranges, make sure to fire in bursts as the weapon's accuracy starts to decrease during automatic fire.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Use this weapon against enemies clustered together since it has the ability to chain shots together.
- Due to its mobility, it is recommended to switch to another weapon when moving.
- The Bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage overtime.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Try not to be too close to teammates when a user is present, as there is a chance that its shots might target you.
The weapon is versatile for any playstyle or loadout. However, due to its mobility using a high mobility weapon is recommended.
- The weapon itself is based on the first-generation Sony PlayStation.
- It is one of the Primaries with travel time.
- It fires disks, possibly CDs.