It is a silver arcade-themed weapon that automatically shoots discs that attack the player and make them bleed. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a gaming console turned into a weapon, due to the presence of a stock and a barrel. A PS1 controller seems to be the handle, a PS1 console seems to be the main body, and it has a flat barrel with a slot in the front for where the discs are fired.
This weapon automatically shoots discs or CDs with a fast, but not instant bullet travel time. These discs can make the player bleed, temporarily losing extra health. Moreover, these discs can do chain damage, which means damage transferred from an affected opponent to a nearby opponent.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Disc Battle Station always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon at medium-long ranges.
- When engaging users at longer ranges, make sure to fire in bursts as the weapon's accuracy starts to decrease during automatic fire.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Use this weapon against enemies clustered together since it has the ability to chain shots together.
- Due to its mobility, it is recommended to switch to another weapon when moving.
- The Bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage overtime.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Try not to be too close to teammates when a user is present, as there is a chance that its shots might target you.
The weapon is versatile for any playstyle or loadout. However, due to its mobility using a high mobility weapon is recommended.
- The weapon itself is based on the first-generation Sony PlayStation.
- It is one of the Primaries with travel time.
- It fires disks, possibly CDs.