Pixel Gun Wiki Discord is a Discord server for the Pixel Gun Wiki. It is also the place to chat about Pixel Gun 3D, or other non-related things, but it can also be used for chatting about wiki improvement. It was founded by SurpriseYou1, but it's currently owned by JustLeafy.
Note: This Discord server is not affiliated with Cubic.Games or Pixel Gun 3D. For the official Pixel Gun server, join it here.
- Register your account on Discord if you have not done so already. It is recommended to download a client for the device you are on. It is mandatory to download the app on mobile. However, for desktop, it is not mandatory to do so, although doing so provides more functions.
- Note: Discord is not currently available in Mainland China.
For starters, consider the wiki rules in full effect, so please read and follow them.
- In addition, these additional rules also apply all users
- As of Aug 06, 2019, these rules are strictly in effect, without any exceptions or excuses. All rules also apply to all staff.
- You should act like how you normally act in the wiki: constructive, helpful, etc. This is a place for players to thrive and learn knowledge regarding the game, though fun and off-topic chat are allowed, too, on their respective channels.
- Do not spam the chat, post suspicious links, ping abuse, start or engage in flame wars, or use highly offensive language (I.e. racism or negative LGBT+ remarks). No harassing others.
- No staff impersonations.
- No advertising unless you have permission.
- Some mild swearing is allowed, but do not swear frequently or use strong swear words, or use these words to harass others.
- Raiding other servers is not tolerated.
- If you're having an issue with another user, report them to a staff member or talk it out in a friendly manner.
- Do not go off topic in a channel that is dedicated to a specific topic.
- No overly sexual or explicit discussions.
- Staff decisions are final and staff have the right to change their minds on their own regards (with exceptions).
- Arguing against staff with no proper criticism over their decisions will result in a mute.
- Cross-community drama is not tolerated. Do not revive old drama for the sake of causing drama.
- Mute and ban evading is not tolerated.
- Post in English as not everyone speaks other languages.
- Using old evidence to get a user in trouble again or using fake evidence is not tolerated.
- Rules for staff (the rules above included)
- No abuse. Overly abusing your permissions will result in a demotion from staff.
- Give a warning before muting or banning members, unless otherwise stated.
- Listen to higher-up staff.
- Do no use @everyone unless it's necessary. Use @here if you can.
- Discord moderators are selected by wiki staff members.
- Discuss with other staff before making important changes.
- All rules apply to staff. No exceptions.
- The staff has to be friendly and supportive.
- Don't be afraid to ask/DM other staff for assistance.
- Keep external links to a minimum, and link shorteners are prohibited.
- Punishment for breaking the rules
- Spamming regular messages, posting suspicious links, ping abusing, flame wars, offensive language (I.E. racism, insults/harassment, sexual jokes, and offensive LGBT+ remarks) will result in a warning, 6+ hour mute, or a ban in extreme cases.
- Extreme explicit or violent content, messages, memes, art, links or images: indefinite ban without warning.
- Raiding: indefinite ban without warning.
- Advertising without permission will result in 7-day mute.
- 3 warnings results in a mute until problem is solved.
- 5 warnings results in a ban.
- Encouraging these rules to be broken: investigation to the member, and the staff members decide upon a solution.
- Depending on the severity and scenario, causing cross-community drama can lead to a ban.
- Mute and ban evading can result in a longer mute for the the former and Discord staff may be contacted for the latter.
- Reviving old drama for the sake of making drama or using old/fake evidence to get a user in trouble again will result in a mute or ban.
Finally, have fun!
|Information||Informative channels. They mostly inform and/or announce news about the game or the wiki.|
| ||Information channel. Contains a link to this page.|
| ||See the latest news and announcements regarding Pixel Gun 3D or this server.|
| ||Staff of this server post a poll and the user can vote on it.|
| ||See the users who recently joined the server.|
|Discussion||This is the category in which the channels in it allow discussion about various topics, depending on the channel name.|
| ||General discussion.|
| ||Discussion about Pixel Gun 3D.|
| ||Discussion about the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
| ||For off-topic discussion.|
| ||For using and spamming bot commands.|
| ||For posting random pictures, memes, GIFs and videos.|
|Restricted||Private channels in which could be visible to staff members and punished people.|
| ||A channel private to staff only, mainly where they can chat and suggest quick changes to this server.|
| ||A channel private to VIP members.|
| ||Channel for muted users to chat in. If they misbehave again on this channel, they will be banned from this server.|
|Support||A category containing chatting channels, but questions and requests go there, not normal chatting.|
| ||For requesting a color. 20 colors can be chosen. There is slowmode for a request, so it is advised to choose a color wisely.|
| ||For suggesting improvements for the server or the wiki.|
| ||For reporting misbehaving users on the server.|
|Voice||The category of channels that allow voice chatting instead of text chatting.|
| ||Voice channel #1.|
| ||Voice channel #2.|
| ||Voice channel used for playing music.|
| ||AFK voice channel.|
- Staff roles
- Server owner - The person that owns this server. They have two additional permissions: editing all roles and deleting the server. Only one person (JustLeafy) can have that role at a time.
- Honorary server founder - The person that founded this server. Automatically given a server developer role to accompany with their duties. Only one person (the founder, which is SurpriseYou1) can have that role.
- Server developer - Has all general permissions (including administrator), text permissions and voice permissions.
- Server moderator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator), text permissions and voice permissions.
- Wiki administrator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator and server overview management), text permissions (excluding sending TTS messages) and voice permissions.
- Wiki moderator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator, server overview, role, webhook and channel management), text permissions (excluding sending TTS messages and mentioning everyone) and voice permissions.
- VIP - identifies the people who contributed to the wiki or the server well. They can manage emoji, manage messages, request their custom color and they even have their own channel.
- Other roles
- Bot - identifies what is a bot and not human.
- Muted - mutes the person, but still allows them to chat in #hall-of-shame.
- Member - default role given to everybody.
- Color roles
|JustLeafy||Server Owner||Active||Currently the owner, received ownership from Ender Creeper14 due to frequent contributions.|
|SurpriseYou1||Honorary Server Founder, Server Developer||Active||Server Founder, Former Server Owner, transferred ownership to Ender Creeper14 due to inactivity.|
|Ender Creeper14||Server Developer||Active||Former Server Owner, eceived ownership from SurpriseYou1, later transferred ownership to JustLeafy due to inactivity.|
|IDreamSpace||Former Server Developer||Discord Only||Owner of old server.|
|Cuncon47||Server Moderator||Discord Only||Mod only in Discord Server.|
|A Baka Dragon (A.K.A. バカドラゴン)||Server Moderator||Discord Only||Mod only in Discord Server.|