The Pixel Gun Wiki Discord is a Discord server for the Pixel Gun Wiki. It is also the place to chat about Pixel Gun 3D or other non-related things, but it can also be used for chatting about wiki improvement. It was founded by SurpriseYou1, but it's currently owned by JustLeafy.
Note: This Discord server is not affiliated with Cubic.Games or Pixel Gun 3D. For the official Pixel Gun 3D server, join it here.
- Register your account on Discord if you have not done so already. It is recommended to download a client for the device you are on. It is mandatory to download the app on mobile. However, for desktop, it is not mandatory to do so, although doing so provides more functions.
Note: Discord is not currently available in Mainland China.
For starters, consider the wiki rules in full effect, so please read and follow them.
As of August 6, 2019, these rules are strictly in effect, without any exceptions or excuses. All rules also apply to all staff.
- Be respectful: No harassment of others or use of highly offensive language is allowed, including slurs and negative LGBT marks. Complaining about staff and their decisions without any criticism will result in a mute. Raiding other servers and any type of drama are also not tolerated.
- Use common sense: Do not spam the chat, post suspicious links, ping abuse, start or engage in flame wars or advertise. No harassing others and staff impersonations. Mute evading and ban evading are not tolerated.
- Keep it PG-13: Some mild swearing is allowed, but do not swear frequently or use strong swear words, or use these words to harass others. No overly sexual or explicit discussions.
- Follow the channel topic: Generally, since this is a wiki server, you should act like how you normally act in the wiki: constructive, helpful, etc. This is a place for players to thrive and learn knowledge regarding the game, though fun and off-topic chat are allowed, too, on their respective channels.
- Post in English as not everyone speaks other languages, but non-English chat is allowed in #international.
- Rules for staff (the rules above included)
- No abuse. Overly abusing your permissions will result in a demotion from staff.
- Give a warning before muting or banning members unless otherwise stated.
- Listen to higher-up staff.
- Do no use @everyone unless it's necessary. Use @here if you can.
- Discord moderators are selected by wiki staff members.
- Discuss with other staff before making important changes.
- All rules apply to staff. No exceptions.
- The staff has to be friendly and supportive.
- Don't be afraid to ask/DM other staff for assistance.
- Keep external links to a minimum, and link shorteners are prohibited.
- Punishment for breaking the rules
- Spamming regular messages, posting suspicious links, ping abusing, flame wars, offensive language (I.E. racism, insults/harassment, sexual jokes, and offensive LGBT+ remarks) will result in a warning, 6+ hour mute, or a ban in extreme cases.
- Extreme explicit or violent content, messages, memes, art, links or images: indefinite ban without warning.
- Raiding: indefinite ban without warning.
- Advertising without permission will result in a 7-day mute.
- 3 warnings result in a mute until the problem is solved.
- 5 warnings result in a ban.
- Encouraging these rules to be broken: investigation to the member and the staff members decide upon a solution.
- Depending on the severity and scenario, causing cross-community drama can lead to a ban.
- Mute and ban evading can result in a longer mute for the former and Discord Staff may be contacted for the latter.
- Reviving old drama for the sake of making drama or using old/fake evidence to get a user in trouble again will result in a mute or ban.
Finally, have fun!
|Information||Informative channels. They mostly inform and/or announce news about the game or the wiki.|
| ||Information channel. Contains a link to this page.|
| ||See the latest news and announcements regarding the wiki and this server.|
| ||See the latest news and announcements regarding Pixel Gun 3D and Fandom.|
| ||Staff of this server post a poll and the user can vote on it.|
| ||See the users who recently joined and left the server.|
| ||Shows auto-moderation logs. Only visible to the staff of this server.|
|Every day, a new task comes and it is heavily randomized. Anybody is welcome to do the task.
- Doing 2 tasks: +wiki editor role (can access #tasks-notes-and-drafts) - Doing 5 tasks: +rollback (can revert vandalism in one click) - Doing 10 tasks: +content moderator (can delete/protect pages & can even lightly moderate this server too!)
|Discussion||This is the category in which the channels in it allow discussion about various topics, depending on the channel name.|
| ||General discussion.|
| ||Channel for those who don't speak English.|
| ||Discussion about Pixel Gun 3D.|
| ||Discussion about the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
| ||For off-topic discussion.|
| ||For using and spamming bot commands.|
| ||For posting random pictures, memes, GIFs, and videos.|
|Restricted||Private channels in which could be visible to staff members and punished people.|
| ||A channel for doing tasks, notes, and drafts for the wiki. It can only be viewed by wiki editors.|
| ||A channel private to staff only, mainly where they can chat and suggest quick changes to this server.|
| ||A channel private to VIP members.|
| ||A channel for spamming hepi emojis for fun.|
| ||Channel for muted users to chat in. If they misbehave again on this channel, they will be banned from this server.|
|Support||A category containing chatting channels, but questions and requests go there, not normal chatting.|
| ||A channel to ask any question whether it's about the wiki, the server, the game or Fandom, and an answer will be given.|
| ||For requesting a color. 20 colors can be chosen. There is slowmode for a request, so it is advised to choose a color wisely.|
| ||For suggesting improvements for the server or the wiki.|
| ||For reporting misbehaving users on the server.|
|Voice||The category of channels that allow voice chatting instead of text chatting.|
| ||Voice channel #1.|
| ||Voice channel #2.|
| ||Voice channel used for playing music.|
| ||AFK voice channel.|
- Staff roles
- Server owner - The person that owns this server. They have two additional permissions: editing all roles and deleting the server. Only one person (JustLeafy) can have that role at a time.
- Honorary server founder - The person that founded this server. Automatically given a server developer role to accompany with their duties. Only one person (SurpriseYou1) can have that role.
- Wiki founder - The person that founded this wiki. Automatically given a server developer role to accompany with their duties. Only one person (the founder, which is Galli2001) can have that role.
- Server developer - Has all general permissions (including administrator), text permissions and voice permissions.
- Server moderator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator), text permissions and voice permissions.
- Wiki administrator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator and server overview management), text permissions (excluding sending TTS messages) and voice permissions.
- Wiki moderator - Has all general permissions (excluding administrator, server overview, role, webhook and channel management), text permissions (excluding sending TTS messages and mentioning everyone) and voice permissions.
- VIP - identifies the people who contributed to the wiki or the server well. They can manage emoji, manage messages, request their custom color and they even have their own channel.
- Other roles
- Wiki Editor - a role that unlocks a channel for tasks, notes and drafts. One needs to have 50 edits and DM JustLeafy a link to their page.
- Bot - identifies what is a bot and not human.
- Muted - mutes the person, but still allows them to chat in #hall-of-shame.
- Member - default role given to everybody.
- Color roles
|HTML name||Hex code||RGB code||HSL code|
|Black||#000000||0, 0, 0||0°, 0%, 0%|
|DarkGray||#A9A9A9||169, 169, 169||240°, 1%, 66%|
|LightGray||#D3D3D3||211, 211, 211||0°, 0%, 83%|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255||0°, 0%, 100%|
|Pink||#FFC0CB||255, 192, 203||350°, 100%, 88%|
|Magenta||#FF00FF||255, 0, 255||300°, 100%, 50%|
|Red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0||0°, 100%, 50%|
|Burgundy||#8B0000||139, 0, 0||0°, 100%, 27%|
|Brown||#8B4513||139, 69, 19||25°, 76%, 31%|
|Orange||#FF8C00||255, 140, 0||33°, 100%, 50%|
|Beige||#D2B48C||210, 180, 140||34°, 44%, 69%|
|Yellow||#FFFF00||255, 255, 0||60°, 100%, 50%|
|Olive||#808000||128, 128, 0||60°, 100%, 25%|
|Green||#008000||0, 128, 0||120°, 100%, 25%|
|Lime||#00FF00||0, 255, 0||120°, 100%, 50%|
|Cyan||#00FFFF||0, 255, 255||180°, 100%, 50%|
|Teal||#008080||0, 128, 128||180°, 100%, 25%|
|Blue||#0000FF||0, 0, 255||240°, 100%, 50%|
|Navy||#000080||0, 0, 128||240°, 100%, 27%|
|Purple||#800080||128, 0, 128||39°, 100%, 50%|
|SurpriseYou1||Honorary Server Founder, Server Developer||Currently not on Discord|
|Ender Creeper14||Server Developer||Active|
|Galli (Wiki Owner)||Server Developer||Active|
|(not)Payday 2 tazer||Server Moderator||Discord Only|
|I’ve maxed out Bone sniper rifle||Server Moderator||Active|
|A Baka Dragon (A.K.A. バカドラゴン)||Server Moderator||Discord Only|
|Doom||Server Moderator||Discord Only|
Former Server Staff
|User||Former Role||Demotion Reason|
|IDreamSpace||Server Developer||Agreement by other staff|