|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PGW).
|“||A double-barrelled shotgun is a legendary weapon. It doesn't matter whether you are defending your rancho or taking one to kill the living dead - no one will be able to get close to you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a shotgun with a pair of barrels that shoots multiple bullets with a spread. It has below-average Efficiency, average fire rate, good mobility, and low capacity. Now, it is very powerful in Deadly Games, where you could 1 - 2 shot(s) opponent in close range.
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a dual barrel setup. It also looks similar to the Steam Power or its former version, the Deadly Candy.
It shoots multiple bullets at once with a large spread and instant bullet travel time, just like any other shotgun. It only shoots twice per clip and has a technically fast fire rate, since both bullets are shot quickly.
When reloading, the barrels are opened, the player inserts a pair of bullets and closes the barrels. It has no delay mechanics.
- Due to the weapon having a spread, attack at close range to maximize damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize its low damage.
- Take cover after firing two rounds as its reload speed is quite slow.
- Due to the very low ammo capacity and reserve, find Ammo pick-ups frequently.
- Time your shots as it has very low ammo capacity.
- In Campaign, equipping Turbo Charger is the perfect synergy for the shotgun's high fire rate and Efficiency, so you will not worry about its capacity for a limited amount of time.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons can make quick work of its user(s).
Equip a weapon with a longer range or a weapon with a fast firing rate.
- Initial release. It was previously known as "Double Trouble".
- It was previously called "Double Trouble".
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.
- This cannot be used in Arena.
- It is the most powerful default shotgun in Campaign.
- Its name comes from the fact that it has two shells which can cause a lot of trouble and chaos.
- It can 2 shot anyone to the body in Deadly Games if used at a close range.
- It can one shot to the head if close enough.
- In some modes/minigames, the Double-barreled Shotgun (PG3D) can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- This is the base model for the Dual Shotguns.
- This is the last Primary you can obtain in the Campaign.
- The powerful version of this weapon exists.
- Despite of showing 55 firerate, it has a fire rate of 94 if continuously firing.
- It is possible to insert modules to this shotgun in Campaign. The same goes for Default weapons shown in the Armory.