|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D).
The Double Barreled Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.4.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
It is a rather bulky weapon, with a wooden handle and hand hold. The base and the barrel are metal. The barrel is a side-by-side double barrel setup.
The Double Barreled Shotgun is one of the most lethal shotguns on offer, being able to kill any player with just one or two well-placed shots. However, the weapon also has a somewhat slow fire rate, minuscule capacity, and a lethargic reload speed.
- As with most shotguns, the Double Barreled Shotgun shoots in a spread. To maximize this weapon's lethality, get close to your opponent.
- Placing your shots accurately is a must with this weapon. If the first two shots fail to make a kill, you may not be able to get a third or fourth shot at the enemy due to the slow reload times.
- Avoid groups of enemies entirely unless you have sufficient cover in which to safely reload.
- Aiming for the head is especially beneficial with the Double Barreled Shotgun, as it can often lead to easy one-hit kills.
- Look for Ammo pickups frequently, as this weapon can consume shots quickly.
- The Double Barreled Shotgun requires frequent reloading, so attack them while they reload.
- Most shotguns have no effect at long range, so eliminate a DBS-wielding user from long range.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This gun is based on the real world Lupara Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- This gun is also like the real world Double-Barreled Shotgun.