The Double Cashback is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.1.1 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Gold Division Clan Set.
Each nunchuck is golden, with one handle having a button controlling the conductors on the other handle. The two handles are connected via a black chain. Double cashback is now shown in arsenal and gallery. (It was hidden before fix)
- This weapon can damage other enemies around the first one hit, this makes it well as a weapon for crowd control.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- It is perfect for countering mobile Melee users, due to its slowing ability.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Avoid getting too close to other teammates since the weapon has the ability to chain its attacks to other enemies.
- Use a Reflector gadget to render its users less interested in hitting you.
It serves as a well balanced Melee weapon, and can be used in conjunction with any sort of playstyle.
- It is essentially a rich man's version of the Nunchucks.
- It has the fastest mobility of any melee at 100.
- It is the second weapon to have 100 mobility, the first being the Neutron Pulsator.
- It makes no sense as of why it can slow down targets due to the fact that it does not have anything that can slow enemies down.