The Double Dragon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Double Dragon.
It is a red and dark gray rifle which in the front, has a red dragon head which is split into two. It has white sharp teeth, a golden beard, green eyes, and golden horns. It has 3 golden objects on each cheek. It also has 2 dark gray wings with golden dots on the rings, which partially covers up the body of this weapon. The handle has a red and dark gray pattern.
It deals decent damage, has a slow fire rate, a decent capacity and a slightly low mobility.
- Use this in lower levels, due to its decent damage.
- Use this when you find a group of enemies.
- Use this weapon in close range.
- Try to aim for the ground that the enemy is standing on, since this weapon has area damage.
- Dodge the projectiles of this weapon.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Ambush its users with a surprise attack.
- High fire rate weapons can shred these users and tear down they're armor fairly quickly. Use weapons such as the Automatic Peacemaker or snipers at long ranges.
Equip a Sniper weapon in order to pick off long ranged enemies.
- This weapon can be compared to the Hydra.
- Its name is a reference of the beat' em up game of the same name developed by Technos Japan, the first version being from 1987.
- This, the Hydra, Loud Piggy, Mercenary, and Semi Auto Sniper Rifle are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.