The Double Gum is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
It is a purple gumball machine gun that shoots explosive gumballs with various properties. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 shots with a pretty big blast radius and strong slowdown.
It takes the form of a purple gumball machine.
It has a purple body with a grey pistol grip, a yellow trigger, and a glass sphere containing the gumballs at the back of the weapon.
This weapon shoots pink explosive gumballs with a slow bullet travel time. These gumballs can act like rockets and have a large, pink splash radius on impact. Moreover, these projectiles have a looping shot attribute, which means that they are shot in an arc trajectory. They can also slow down players.
When reloading, the player inserts gumballs on the side of the weapon.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Double Gum always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Due to its travel time and the projectile's arcing shots, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then throw it.
- Fire it against a group of enemies to maximize the area damage.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off, as well as due to the one-shot capacity.
- If users keep jumping around use this to slow them down, negating them from jumping so much.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is quite useless as it has a delay.
- This weapon is safe for rocket jumping and it has a huge slowdown.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and primaries can easily pick off its users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
Use this to weaken players first, then use a fast-firing backup weapon to finish them off.
- This was used for two battle passes.