The Double Gum is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained from the Superhero Season Battle Pass.
It takes the form of a purple gumball machine.
It has a purple body with a grey pistol grip, a yellow trigger, and a glass sphere containing the gumballs at the back of the weapon.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shot with a pretty big blast radius and strong slowdown.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to minimize damage.
- Due to its travel time and the projectile's arcing shots, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then throw it.
- Fire it against a group of enemies to maximize the area damage.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off, as well as due to the one shot capacity.
- If users keeps jumping around use this to slow them down, negating them from jumping so much.
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and primaries can easily pick off its users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
Use this to weaken players first, then use a fast firing backup weapon to finish them off.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is quite useless as it has delay.
- You may not realize this, but this weapon is safe for rocket jumping and it has huge slowdown.
- This was used for two battle passes.