The Dracula is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is a vampire-themed gun that shoots vampire-like bullets that can steal health. It has average damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
It is a black weapon with red details, 2 red fangs on the nozzle, a burgundy handle, grip and white spikes on the top.
- Use this gun when your health is low; it takes a portion of the enemy's health and gives it to you.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range.
- This weapon does NOT heal up armor.
- Attack from a long range, this weapon steals a portion of life so you'll want to stay as far as possible.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Pick off its users by using a weapon with a high fire rate.
- Keep moving! This gun has a slow rate of fire so if you keep jumping around it will minimize the chances of it hitting you.
Have a long-ranged weapon, in case if you want to attack longer ranged enemies.
This weapon has gotten severely power crept.
- This gun is the first weapon that possesses the Lifesteal attribute.
- The "Lifesteal" attribute of the Dracula is similar to that of the Blutsauger, a primary weapon for the Medic from Valve's Team Fortress 2.
- Coincidentally, both the Dracula and Blutsauger (German for "vampire" or "bloodsucker") are named after vampires.
- The name is based on the book by Bram Stoker, Dracula.