The Dragon Bite is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Pi Dynasty Armory Lottery.
It seems to be a bow, resembling the Professional Bow, but with a Lunar New Year colour scheme.
- This weapon has a large spread when firing rapidly, however, charging the arrow to Its maximum will remove the spread almost entirely and will make your shots more precise.
- It is typically a one-shot to the body and head even when only charged halfway, use this to your advantage.
- Use this in a crowded room of enemies to gain multiple kills at once.
- If you're smart or tactical enough try shooting it in walls since it has the Ricochet attribute to take out multiple enemies.
- Utilize a high mobility weapon, such as the Double Cashback, to avoid getting shot.
- A high damaging heavy weapon will quickly eliminate users of this weapon.
- Use a scoped sniper to kill users from afar. Due to this weapon being a bow without a scope, most users are unable to hit their shots from a distance.
Equip a close ranged weapon and do not insert the Lenses module, since it is practically useless for this weapon.
- Initial release.
- It is part of the Pi Dynasty lottery along with the Ancient Scroll and Deadly Stings.
- This and the Professional Bow are the only "bows" that have the Charge Shot attribute.
- It is the 6th weapon to feature the "more damage to the cursed" attribute.
- Unlike the Professional Bow, it charges longer.