The Dragon Bite is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Pi Dynasty Armory Lottery.
It is an oriental-themed bow that has charge shot. It has high damage, a low fire rate, low capacity, and good mobility.
It seems to be a bow, resembling the Professional Bow, but with a Lunar New Year color scheme. This bow has six silver curved spikes on it that are symmetrical. It has a rather curvy shape in general, has six green symmetrical green detail. There are also golden details on the rest of the bow, aside from the arrow and the center of the bow. The bow has a red string and on the center is a red dragon face with three blue eyes. It also has a yellow arrow with a green sharp end and a red extremity.
This weapon shoots an arrow that can be charged. The more it is charged, the more it deals damage. Moreover, this projectile, which is a yellow arrow with a green tip, has instant bullet travel time and area damage. This arrow can bounce through walls and deal more damage to cursed players.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reload animation.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- This weapon has a large spread when firing rapidly, however, charging the arrow to Its maximum will remove the spread almost entirely and will make your shots more precise.
- It is typically a one-shot to the body and head even when only charged halfway, use this to your advantage.
- Use this in a crowded room of enemies to gain multiple kills at once.
- If you're smart or tactical enough try shooting it in walls since it has the Ricochet attribute to take out multiple enemies.
- Utilize a high mobility weapon, such as the Double Cashback, to avoid getting shot.
- A high damaging heavy weapon will quickly eliminate users of this weapon.
- Use a scoped sniper to kill users from afar. Due to this weapon being a bow without a scope, most users are unable to hit their shots from a distance.
Equip a close ranged weapon and do not insert the Lenses module, since it is practically useless for this weapon.
- Initial release.
- It is part of the Pi Dynasty lottery along with the Ancient Scroll and Deadly Stings.
- This and the Professional Bow are the only "bows" that have the Charge Shot attribute.
- It is the 6th weapon to feature the "more damage to the cursed" attribute.
- Unlike the Professional Bow, it charges longer.
- A YouTuber by the name of SlayCC has re-created a LEGO version of this weapon that can shoot arrows like an actual bow.