|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Dragon Bow is a Sniper weapon exclusively introduced in the 3.6.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
It is a very bumpy bow, with a complex pattern of yellow, black and red colors. Its grip is a distinct bright green in color. The string is somewhat pulled back. The arrow's tip is a firework.
The Dragon Bow is a very fast weapon, with 100 mobility. It also is very deadly.
- Try to run as fast as you can, zigzagging to burn the enemy's ammo. When they start to reload, use the weapon's high lethality to end their life swiftly.
- Use the Dragon Bow on a map with few places to hide, to ensure that enemies are less likely to flee battle.
- If your opponent has a Dragon Bow, take advantage of the single capacity. Bait an attack and fire once they miss.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- Despite its name, the Dragon Bow doesn't actually look like a dragon.