The Dragon Energy Emitter is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.6.0 update.
The Dragon Energy Emitter is a special weapon that, despite its name, shares no similarity to the Mystical Ore Emitter in terms of gameplay. It emits a blue beam when fully charged up. It has good damage, a high fire rate, high capacity, and low mobility. It is a weapon that appears to be a reference from the manga and anime series “Dragon Ball”.
It appears to be an orange Railgun that has a black upper frame, magazine, and barrel end. There are blue designs throughout the weapon.
When the weapon is charged to the max, text will appear at the side saying “Over 9000”.
Anytime the weapon is shot (It does more damage when charged up using 20 ammo), the weapon will shoot for a total of 4 seconds worth of Stream Beam, a blue laser with limited range (like the Inevitability), inflicting the Burning effect to whoever is hit. The unique property of this laser is that it can shoot a continuous stream of the laser without the user pressing the fire button.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has a fixed delay.
- If you land your shots, you can easily get quick kills.
- Fully-charge this weapon, so that it will deal greater damage during its stream beam's duration.
- Switch to other weapons and then use it again if you want to interrupt its stream beam with ammo left.
- Use this like you would the Solar Ray Rifle.
- In hallways or places where there are many enemies, take advantage of this weapon's hidden Piercing Shot attribute, and burn through
- While shooting the beam, aim at an opponent quickly if the initial shot was released into the air.
- Don't release the charge in an isolated spot. Release it when you see an opponent.
- Use the Burning attribute as your advantage to make the opponent deal extra damage.
- Pick up ammunition often, as it can run out of ammunition fast.
- Snipe the user from far away with a weapon like the Impulse Sniper Rifle or Anti-Champion Rifle
- Take advantage of the charge and re-charge time of this weapon to attack the user
- Keep in mind that the player can move the beam and continue to shoot automatically
- Strafe away from the beam and get behind a wall or obstacle to avoid taking further damage
- Try to keep doing it, as it will continuously make the player lose ammunition.
- Equip a long-ranged Sniper weapon like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Include a powerful Heavy in your loadout such as the Aboard Puncher
- Use a good shotgun or Melee to attack opponents at close range
- It is recommended to also use a transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun
- Weapon is released
- It is the first weapon to have the Stream Beam attribute.
- The weapon's name and the weapon itself is a reference to the popular anime/manga series Dragon Ball Z and all its prequel/sequel. The gun also has the same look as the outfit of the main character, Son Goku. The performance of the gun is also a reference to the popular Ki-based skill move from the series which is the Kamehameha.
- When this weapon is fully charged, it will display "OVER 9000!!", which is a reference to Vegeta's catchphrase from Dragon Ball Z.
- Though this could be a reference to the meme "It's over 9000!".