|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dragon King is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a re-skin and slightly more powerful version of the Dragon Breath.
It is a relatively flat weapon with a blue and purple color scheme. There is a purple-blue box with a flame design in a lighter color that is likely housing the internals of the laser. The front leads off to a magenta barrel where the laser is likely funneled in to be focused. To the back of the box, there is a purple battery with a black lightning bolt on it. This battery holds the ammo and is replaced during a reload.
Coming off the box on its top an bottom is decorative sky blue sheets with blue stripes. The top one has three purple spikes serving as iron sights and a magenta eye to sell the dragon look. The bottom one has blue parts hanging down for decoration, a purple grip that doesn't have groves for the index finger and thumb, and a sky blue handle with a purple trigger.
It fires a sky blue beam with variations in its firing sound.
It has a high fire rate, high ammo capacity, relatively lightweight, and deals high damage.
- Not a spray and pray weapon. Despite its large ammo capacity, it is best to conserve it as it helps it to stay in firefights longer.
- String as many shots as you can preferably in the head, don't hold down the fire button if you are missing.
- Aim well, so as to keep your shots count.
- Performs best at medium range away from close range threats like the Ghost Lantern and outperform other medium-range weapons like Nanobots Rifle. It will struggle at longer ranges.
- Use any one-shot weapons to kill its users quickly.
- Users are vulnerable when they are reloading.
- Attack its users while he is reloading.
- You may engage them using a sniper weapon from afar, however, be aware that a skilled user can still hit you in long ranges.
- This weapon is a reskin of the Dragon Breath, due to the "eye" and overall appearance being color-swapped.