|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Angers are Backup weapons introduced in the 16.2.0 update as part of the Super Mutant set.
They appear to be sci-fi realistic - apocalyptic dual-wielded pistols. Silver, green, and black colors are present on the barrel. The rectangular clips are loaded into the handles of the pistols, and have a green, luminescent quality.
It has very good damage, a decent capacity, a good fire rate, and a average mobility. It is usually a 4-5 shot kill.
- Aim for the head for best results.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP while firing.
- This weapon will NOT heal up armor, it only heals your health.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range for less complicated duels.
- Try not to engage snipers, since chances is that you will be eliminated easily.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Have an area damage and/or automatic weapons in order for them to be overwhelmed by you.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Be constantly on the move, so as to lure the users into wasting his ammo.
Use this at close-medium range when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Its design is heavily influenced by the Heckler & Koch USP-45 handgun.
- It is the third Backup weapon with the Lifesteal attribute.
- Despite it being around 4 shots, some people claimed it was 2 shots.