|“||Each shot takes hp from your opponent and increases your anger. Wanna be immortal and vicious? Take Dual Anger!||”|
—Dual Anger's description in Gallery
The Dual Anger are Backup weapons introduced in the 16.2.0 update as part of the Super Mutant set.
It is a post-apocalyptic themed weapon that is dual-wielded by the player. The weapon shoots bullets that are able to inflict the Lifesteal effect upon hitting an enemy player or monster. At max efficiency, it can two-shot headshot and three-shot body shot.
They appear to be Sci-Fi realistic/apocalyptic dual-wielded pistols. Silver, green, and black colors are present on the barrel. The rectangular clips are loaded into the handles of the pistols and have a green, luminescent quality.
The weapons are dual-wielded by the player. It shoots at a moderate fire rate, regular bullets with instant travel time and can inflict the Lifesteal attribute upon hitting enemy players or monsters. Both pistols hold 6 bullets which total to 12 bullets. Upon spawning, the player is given two extra magazines.
When reloading, the player flips the barrel open, dumps out the two magazines and inserts two extra ones. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head for best results.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP while firing.
- Note that it does not heal armor.
- As this doesn't have a scope, use this at close to medium range for less complicated duels.
- Don't be afraid to use it if you have good aim.
- Try not to engage snipers, since chances are that you will be eliminated easily.
- This weapon is useful for Three Category Spam, as this weapon deals moderate to great damage.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Have area damage and/or automatic weapons in order for them to be overwhelmed by you.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- Be constantly on the move, so as to lure the users into wasting his ammo.
- Its design is heavily influenced by the Heckler & Koch USP-45 handgun.
- It is the third Backup weapon with the Lifesteal attribute.