They are a pair of small pistol crossbows that fire arrows. It deals decent damage, and has a decent fire rate, ammo capacity but low mobility.
Each crossbow features a red/blue pistol grip, a wooden frame and wooden bow limbs, a magazine containing crossbow bolts, and demons skull covering the loaded bolt, and a sight on top of the limb.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire each crossbow at different intervals. These arrows have travel time and has a chance to deal double the damage, as well as to disable the user's ability to jump for a short period of time.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips of this weapon and reloads off-screen.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Dual Hunter Crossbows always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use them with a high-powered sniper for finishing off crippled players.
- You can also use them for a spray n' pray style on an enemy.
- It's recommended to use this weapon for close range combat due to its non-hit scan projectiles.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing and dodging while attempting to get a kill or while reloading.
- It is effective against mobile enemies or enemies that jump a lot. When they are hit, switch to your Sniper weapon and aim for the head.
- This weapon takes about 4 - 5 shots to kill but it is extremely inaccurate so be sure to aim properly and make each shot count, or you might run out of ammo.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Engage its users in a long-range fight and then move in a confusing manner.
- As it has travel time, use it to your advantage. Move quickly and jump frequently to avoid some of the projectiles.
Bring a high capacity spray n' pray weapon (with no travel time) in case you run out of ammunition. bring a high damaging sniper so you can quickly finish off opponents or get them low enough to finish with your sprayers.
- Initial release.