The Dual Machete is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.3.2 update.
The Dual Machete has an orange and black handle, with a chrome/grey plated blade.
It has decent damage, good attack speed, and average mobility.
- Have the Berserk set equipped, to maximize damage output and mobility.
- It has a quite short attack range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging the machetes.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Try to move erratically to avoid the user, as they can only hit point-blank in front of them, all the while returning fire.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
- It is the first dual melee weapon existent in PG3D. However, PGW has a lot less non dual-wielded melee weapons, but has 2 dual melee weapons, which are the Light Swords and the Dark Swords.
- It has the longest weapon animation when the player holds it.
- Its name should be ‘Dual Machetes’, as this weapon is a dual weapon.