|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Dual Machine Guns (PGW).
The Dual Machine Guns are a pair of "Backup" weapons introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
Each weapon contains a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes.
This weapon deals relatively high damage, a high firing rate, average mobility, and a relatively high ammo capacity.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practices and skills) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor/finish off opponents.
- This weapon can deal proficient damage and will shred enemy players when delivering headshots.
- Booster setup will boost its Efficiency Per Second significantly.
- Mobility wise, this weapon is not very reliable when it comes to swift escapes. It is recommended to use any other weapon for mobile uses.
- This weapon is an automatic weapon and should be treated as such.
- Due to the high recoil and high rate fire, it is recommended to use this weapon in short to mid range confrontations.
- Take advantage of its high capacity per magazine.
- To increase its ammunition within a magazine much higher for starter, equip Cowboy Hat and Drum Magazine.
- Practice aiming and pausing for quick kills.
- Spraying is a good strategy for more slippery enemies, it may slow down the time to kill but constant dodging will be ineffective.
- If you need to pick someone off at a longer distance, use a burst fire technique.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- However, keep in mind that an experienced user can use this weapon in long ranges as well.
- You can outgun this weapon by using area damage weapons or other high damaging weapons. Weapons such as the Shotgun Pistol, Heavy Shotgun or even the Automatic Peacemaker.
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Quickly retreat if you see one at close range since it will likely wreck you.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment. You should be careful if you want to stay alive.
- Any close range to medium range map.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- The weapon itself is based off of the Bolt Pistol from the Warhammer 40k franchise.
- It is one of the 22 weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, Dual Shotguns, Dual Laser Blasters, Romeo & Juliet, Good & Evil, Multitaskers, Sawed-Off Shotguns, Peppermint Guardians, Hitman Exoskeleton, Checkmate (Weapon), Cyborg Hands, Lovebirds, Dual Cryo Pistols, Dual Anger, Emperor's Servants, Venus & Mercury, Vandals and the Dual Hawks.
- Without booster setup, this weapon is 5 headshots kill against Polygon dummies.
- Testing against actual opponent takes one more headshot.