|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Dual Machine Guns (PGW).
The Dual Machine Guns are a pair of "Backup" weapons introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
This weapon shares a slight resemblance to the Bolt Pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion vz.61 with a skull on the sides and a red, white, and blue color palette and is very patriot themed. It includes a huge ammo magazine with red and white vertical stripes. This weapon has no stock or attachments.
This weapon deals relatively high damage, a high firing rate, average mobility, and a relatively high ammo capacity.
- It serves as a very capable weapon against players at close to (with practices and skills) long ranges.
- It can be used to gradually tear down armor.
- This weapon can deal proficient damage and will shred enemy players when delivering headshots.
- Mobility wise, this weapon is not very reliable when it comes to swift escapes. It is recommended to use any other weapon for mobile uses.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- However, keep in mind that an experienced user can use this weapon in long ranges as well.
- You can outgun this weapon by using area damage weapons or other high damaging weapons. Weapons such as the Shotgun Pistol, Heavy Shotgun or even the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- Any close range to medium range map.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- It is one of the ten weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns, the Dual Laser Blasters, the Romeo & Juliet and the Dual Hawks.