|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Dual Revolvers are a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.0.4 update.
There is a brown handle on the bottom with a small sliver barrel (the revolvers). The revolvers have a longer barrel than the Old Revolver from the campaign.
- Use it in medium-close ranges. Aim for the head for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off melee users.
- With its high damage as an addition it's really easy to get kills with this.
- One will notice a small decrease in accuracy at longer ranges.
- The capacity is high for this weapon, so use that to your advantage.
- Attack from long ranges.
- Ambush its user while his attention is diverted/focused onto another player.
- Quickly kill its users before he can kill you, especially if you have low armor.
- Keep in mind that this gun is not really accurate from far distances.
- Watch out being exposed to its damage as the fact it will slowly tear down your armor or kills you quickly without giving a notice.
Any medium to short distance maps. Such as Pool Party.
Have a scoped weapon to attack from long ranges then use the revolvers to finish the target off.
- This is based on the Smith and Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
- There is an error with the capacity. Normally, with 2 revolvers you would get 12 bullets, but this holds 16 with 8 in each gun, like the Steam Revolver.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- The Dual Revolvers is one of the first dual weapons introduced into the game, sharing its status with the Dual Machine Guns as the two original dual weapons being released in the 9.0.0 updates.
- It currently is one of 9 weapons that are dual wield, alongside the Dual Uzi, Dual Machine Guns, Dual Hawks, Dual Shotguns, Red Twins, Dual Laser Blasters. Multitaskers. Turbo Pistols, Dual Machete, and emperor's servants.
- This weapon, unlike the Old Revolver, has no barrel cycle animation.
- Its sound effect modified in the 12.1.0 update.