The Dual Revolvers are a Backup weapon introduced in the 9.0.4 update.
It is a pair of revolvers that shoot regular bullets. It has good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
There is a brown handle on the bottom with a small sliver barrel (the revolvers). The revolvers have a longer barrel than the Old Revolver from the campaign.
The player, holding each replica in each hand, shoots from each revolver by turn and not simultaneously. The right-hand revolver starts shooting, then the left-hand revolver shoots and the process repeats. The revolvers shoot regular bullets with instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, the player opens the cylinders, puts bullets in the cylinders off-screen, then shows the revolvers again on-screen. This weapon has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in medium-close ranges. Aim for the head for an easy kill.
- This can be used to pick off melee users.
- With its high damage as an addition, it's really easy to get kills with this.
- One will notice a small decrease in accuracy at longer ranges.
- The capacity is high for this weapon, so use that to your advantage.
- Attack from long ranges.
- Ambush its user while his attention is diverted/focused onto another player.
- Quickly kill its users before he can kill you, especially if you have low armor.
- Keep in mind that this gun is not really accurate from far distances.
- Watch out being exposed to its damage as the fact it will slowly tear down your armor or kills you quickly without giving notice.
Any medium to short distance maps. Such as Pool Party.
Have a scoped weapon to attack from long ranges then use the revolvers to finish the target off.
It received an extra upgrade.
Its sound effect was modified.
- This is based on the Smith and Wesson Model 29 Revolver.
- There is an error with the capacity. Normally, with 2 revolvers you would get 12 bullets, but this holds 16 with 8 in each gun, like the Steam Revolver.
- The Dual Revolvers is one of the first dual weapons introduced into the game, sharing its status with the Dual Machine Guns as the two original dual weapons being released in the 9.0.0 updates.
- It currently is one of 18 weapons that are dual wield, alongside the Dual Uzi, Dual Machine Guns, Dual Hawks, Dual Shotguns, Red Twins, Dual Laser Blasters. Multitaskers. Turbo Pistols, Dual Machete, Sawed-Off Shotguns, Dual Cryo Pistols, Dual Anger, Hitman Exoskeleton, Ritual Revolvers, Peppermint Guardians, Romeo & Juliet, Good & Evil and Emperor's Servants.
- This weapon, unlike the Old Revolver, has no barrel cycle animation.
- The Armadillo pet uses these weapons to attack enemies.