The Earth Spike Spell is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a light-brown spell that casts a spell stony spikes. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 shots with cluster bombs that can travel a bit farther than most cluster bomb weapons.
It is a reskin of all the other book weapons. It shows some words and a brown spike on it. The book is mostly brown, with white on the other side. When in battle you will have an earth spike in your right hand.
The player holds the spell on the left hand and the earth spike on the right hand. When the player presses the fire button, they throw the earth spike projectile, which acts like a rocket, so it has a slow bullet travel time. The earth spikes have area damage on impact, leaving an earthy-like radius on impact. This weapon's cluster bombs appear to be spikes instead of Toy Bomber projectiles and they seem to have a longer travel time than the original projectile.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Try to aim, and not spray the bullets everywhere because if your enemy is smart, and moves around you will not be able to hit your enemies.
- This weapon can generally 2 shot
- This weapon is really useful in the halls in Pool Party as they are long and narrow.
- Use a manual guidance weapon such as the Stinger. The Earth Spike Spell has a decent fire rate and a bullet travel time and you can counter it if the player misses.
- Move around, and put pressure by shooting bullets. Eventually, you will win because your opponent will run out of ammunition.
Use this weapon in small maps like Pool Party.
Bring any weapon just in case you run out of ammo.
This and all weapons that have cluster bomb attribute have a buff in term of damage.
- It is one of the few weapons that have a cluster bomb attribute.
- It is one of 5 spell books added in the 13.2.0 update, with the others being the Poison Spell, Airblade Spell, Curse Spell, and Shadow Spell.
- This weapon has the slowest bullet speed of all the spell weapons from the 13.2.0 update.
- The Shadow Spell and Thunder Spell have no travel time, which explains why they're considered as "snipers".