The Earth Spike Spell is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of all the other book weapons. It shows some words and a brown spike on it. The book is mostly brown, with white on the other side. When in battle you will have an earth spike in your right hand.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots with cluster bombs that can travel a bit farther then most cluster bomb weapons.
- Try to aim, and not spray the bullets everywhere because if your enemy is smart, and moves around you will not be able to hit your enemies.
- This weapon can generally 2 shot
- This weapon is really useful in the halls in Pool Party as they are long and narrow.
- Use a manual guidance weapon such as the Stinger. The Earth Spike Spell has a decent fire rate and a bullet travel time and you can counter it if the player misses.
- Move around, and put pressure by shooting bullets. Eventually, you will win because your opponent will run out of ammunition.
Use this weapon in small maps like Pool Party.
Bring any weapon just in case you run out of ammo.
- It is one of the three weapons that have cluster bomb.
- It is one of 5 spell books added in the 13.2.0 update, with the others being the Poison Spell, Airblade Spell, Curse Spell, and Shadow Spell.
- This weapon has the slowest bullet speed of all the spell weapons from the 13.2.0 update.