|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|“||Made for Easter Bunny fans. You can hide as many eggs as possible with the help of this Christmassy RPG.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Easter Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It is an Easter-themed rocket launcher that shoots a rocket with area damage after every shot. The weapon deals high damage along with a blast radius, and has high mobility, however the weapon suffers from a very low capacity and fire rate.
The weapon has a light blue base, and breech with yellow flower details, and purple and green stripes. The trigger mechanism and iron sight has a pink finish and contains a white handle. The head is an Easter egg painted mostly in pink with yellow and blue details. It also come comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end.
This rocket launcher shoots a rocket with an egg-shaped, Easter-themed head that is mainly pink. When shooting, the rocket is emitted with a certain bullet travel time and it leaves a colorful explosion on impact.
When reloading (after every shot), the player inserts the spare rocket from the front. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon when dealing with multiple players, then use a fast firing weapon to finish them off.
- Use it only in close range, since it has a bullet travel time.
- Aim at the ground to get easier kills.
- Given that it doesn't have a lot of bullets, pick up ammo pickups and conserve as much ammo as possible.
- Avoid being caught in the radius of the rocket.
- Attack the user when reloading.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Strafe around to dodge incoming rockets.
Due to the low capacity, have a backup weapon in case.
It was removed from the Armory.
It was brought back into the Armory with a change in stats and cost from gems to coins.
It was removed once again from the Armory.
In the Armory, the fire rate changed from 53 to 10, but it didn't change from the fire rate of the weapon itself.
- The weapon is based on the RPG-7.
- It is one of the few weapons to have a capacity of 1, the others being the Grenade Launcher, Apocalypse, Fire Starter, grenade launcher, and the spells.
- The firing sound is similar to the Apocalypse
- Because of its removal, it will look like the Apocalypse when viewed from another player, but the rocket coming out of the launcher has Easter special effects coming off.