|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Easter Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
The weapon has a light blue base, and breech with yellow flower details, and purple and green stripes. The trigger mechanism and iron sight has a pink finish and contains a white handle. The head is an Easter egg painted mostly in pink with yellow and blue details. It also come comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end.
The weapon deals high damage along with a blast radius, and has high mobility, however the weapon suffers from a very low capacity and fire rate. It is best used in levels between 7 and 16.
- Use this weapon when dealing with multiple players, then use a fast firing weapon to finish them off.
- Avoid being caught in the radius of the rocket.
- Attack the user when reloading.
Due to the low capacity, have a backup weapon in case.
- The weapon is based on the RPG-7.
- It is one of the few weapons to have a capacity of 1, the others being the Grenade Launcher, Apocalypse, Fire Starter, grenade launcher, and the spells.
- It is removed after the Easter update of the game.
- The firing sound is similar to the Apocalypse
- However, it was brought back to the Armory in the 12.0.0 update. Also stats has been changed and cost coins instead of gems.
- It was removed once again in the 12.1.0 update
- The fire rate in the Armory was reduced from 50, to 10 in the 12.5.3 update, but the fire rate on the weapon itself was unchanged.
- Because of its removal, it will look like the Apocalypse (PG3D) when viewed from another player, but the rocket coming out of the launcher has Easter special effects coming off.