The Eckodile Rifle is a Primary weapon added in the 15.6.0 update. It is part of the Blogger Set.
This weapon takes the appearance of a red crocodile looking animal.
The gun has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a good mobility, a bad capacity, and a fast reload time.
- This weapon is best used at far ranges, as it shoots accurate and strong projectiles at a slow speed, a lot like a sniper rifle. However, it can hold its own in close range firefights due to its powerful projectiles.
- This weapon has a set bonus. If you equip the Snap Attacker and the Like Launcher, you will unlock the Blogger set, which decreases gadget recharge time.
- Landing headshots will shorten the work.
- Aim well since it does not hold much on use.
- Due to the strong damage it produces, use this to take down weakened players or heavily damage them as this weapon is 4-5 shots.
- Pick off users with close range weapons, including Ultimatum, Christmas Spirit, or Undertaker.
- Overpower the user using superior firerate weapons.
- Crowd its users, since the fairly low fire rate for this automatic weapon renders it useful only in medium to long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can easily overpower its users, too.
- Use this weapon with a loadout that has a few closer ranged weapons like Shotgun Pistol.
- A fast firing gun to finish off weakened target.
- It is based off of the YouTuber ECKOSOLDIER.
- According to the YouTuber ECKOSOLDIER this weapon was originally suppose to be a sniper rifle but was changed to a primary which is probably why it does so much damage per shot.
- Its firing sound is incredibly similar to the Royal Fighter. However, this is slightly more high-pitched.
- It is currently in the Blogger Set along with the Snap Attacker and Like Launcher.
- It has one of the fastest time-to-kill time in the primary category, only beaten by the Ultimatum.