|“||Admissible precision and fast reload in one place! Nothing to add here.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a gray assault rifle that shoots regular bullets at a high fire rate. It has medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a silvery-white gun with a very long barrel and shoulder stock. The ammo clip is also very long. There is a cross near the middle, representing Germany. The cross was later replaced by a white eagle. Most of these parts are simple and slender. It is based on the real-life German MP40.
The player shoots regular bullets at a high fire rate and with instant bullet travel time. When reloading, the tall magazine from the weapon is taken out, a spare magazine is inserted and the bolt is triggered.
This weapon has no delay mechanics (fixed delay, delay input and delay output).
- Use in mid-close ranges to increase damage output.
- Conserve ammo or perform habitual reloads if one keeps on wasting ammo.
- Pair this with certain Primary module (preferably Turbo Charger, to well-compensate for the lack off ammo capacity) combination for best effect.
- switch to high mobility weapons if you want to flew.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Use this to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Weaken the user with a high-damage weapon then finish them off with it.
- As it has an average capacity, the user can easily run out of ammo if one is fast enough.
- Area-damage weapons can easily take out the weapon's users.
- Due to its mobility, its users are easy victims to faster enemies.
Have a long-range weapon with this one, as the range is not that spectacular.
- Initial release.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- It was brought back to the shop for some time.
- Before this update, it featured the Balkenkreuz emblem on the side of the receiver, however, it was replaced with a white eagle (likely to deal with censorship).
- This gun has a fast reloading animation compared to most other weapons in the game.
- This gun is based on the MP-40 machine pistol developed and used by Nazi Germany's forces during World War II.
- Contrary to belief, this weapon was not as commonplace for infantrymen in the Wehrmacht (Nazi German armed forces, but was issued to officers and platoon/squad leaders, as well as paratroopers.)
- The Eindringling in German means "The Intruder".
- Despite the statistics, it has a very fast fire rate, which is contradictory to the fact that the weapon this was based off had a sub-par firing speed.
- This gun along with the Hellraiser and the Combat Rifle are the only weapons that feature a spazzing animation when fired. This is presumably to create the illusion of recoil.
- Players who had the gun when it got removed were refunded 110 when the gun was removed. However, some players still have it.
- In the current update, it is 7 headshots kill if fully upgraded.