|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Eindringling Up1 is a weapon added in the 12.1.0 update. It is the second form of the Eindringling. It was removed once but then brought back into the game and could be won by a super chest or an event chest.
It is a silvery white gun with a very long barrel and shoulder stock. The ammo clip is also very long. There is a cross near the middle, representing Germany. Most of these parts are simple and slender. It is based on the real-life German MP40.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and normal mobility.
- Use in mid-close ranges to increase damage output.
- Conserve ammo or frequent reloads are present if you waste them.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- As it has an average capacity, the user can easily run out of ammo if one is fast enough.
- Area-damage weapons can easily take out its users.
- Due to its mobility, its users are easy victims to faster enemies.
Have a long range weapon with this one, as the range is not that spectacular.
- This weapon does not feature a scope, making it difficult for long range shooting.
- This gun was removed in later updates.
- This gun has a fast reloading animation compared to most other weapons in the game.
- This gun is based on the MP-40 sub-machine gun developed by the Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Contrary to belief, this weapon was not as commonplace for infantrymen in the Wehrmacht (Nazi German armed forces) but was issued to officers and platoon/squad leaders, as well as paratroopers.
- The Eindringling in German means "The Intruder".
- Despite the statistics, it has very fast fire rate, which is contradictory to the fact that the weapon this was based off had a sub-par firing speed.
- This gun along with the Hellraiser and the Combat Rifle are the only weapons that feature a spazzing animation when fired. This is presumably to create the illusion of a recoil.
- Previous owners of this weapon were still able to use it, but other newer players could not buy or purchase this weapon anywhere in the shop.
- In recent updates, there was an event where some removed weapons were available and it was possible to win this weapon from that chest.
- Everyone in the game is now able to see this weapon, but they can no longer purchase or buy this weapon in the Armory.