|“||People say that the true masters can parry the laser shots with this weapon. Also, cutting a turkey on a Thanksgiving day becomes much easier.||”|
—Weapon’s description in Gallery
The Elder Force Saber is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic space saber that only works in very close range since it is a melee weapon. It has great mobility and high damage, making it effective for sneak attacks and escaping. It has the Burning attribute, which makes the weapon burn the opponent on hit.
It appears similar to the Dark Force Saber. However, it has a fair amount of differences.
It has a grey handle and a blue pommel. The saber emits 3 blue laser blades, one on top and two between the hilt, act like a crossguard.
The player, holding this with their right hand, swings this saber to attack the opponent in close range. When the player is attacked, they take damage and receive a burning status, which makes them temporarily lose health.
It has high damage, good attack speed, and high mobility.
- Use this for speed, as it has the second-highest possible mobility.
- It is not the best weapon in terms of offensive capabilities, same is said for the predecessor, so use other weapons, such as the Combat Yo-Yo.
- Use this when facing another player one by one.
- Use this weapon to attack players off guard.
- Use this weapon when you die, so you can quickly go back to your enemies and finish them off with another gun.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Stay away from its user(s) since they might have equipped a more powerful weapon.
- Users tend to move really fast so try to avoid them.
- Use the instant travel time Area Damage weapons against its users since aiming with Sniper weapons is difficult due to its low weight.
- To counter these users, you could try to use weapons with the Slows Down Target attribute, as this will make it difficult for them to move and prevents them from jumping.
- If you see any user in a duel, there is a high chance that person is a Three Category Spammer.
- Rocket Jump to dodge hits.
Melee maps like Knife Party.
Have a longer ranged weapon such as a Sniper.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 36%.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It is based on the Crossguard Lightsaber from the Star Wars series.
- It is also based on Kylo Ren's lightsaber from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"; except it is blue instead of red.
- This weapon is called the "Elder Force Saber" is because the Crossguard lightsaber is considered to be an “ancient design” in the Star Wars series.