|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Elder Force Saber is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It appears similar to the Dark Force Saber. However, it has a fair amount of of differences.
It has a grey handle and a blue pommel. The saber emits 3 blue laser blades, one on top and two between the hilt, act like a crossguard.
It has high damage, good attack speed, and high mobility. Its mobility is less than that of the Dark Force Saber.
- Use this for speed, as it is a rapid melee weapon in the game in terms of velocity.
- Use this for escaping encounters as it has a very high mobility.
- It is not the best weapon in terms of offensive capabilities, same is said for the predecessor, so use other weapons, such as the Combat Yo-Yo.
- Use this when facing another player one by one.
- Use this to attack players off-guard.
- Pick-off its users from safe distances.
- Stay away from its users since they might have equipped a more powerful weapon.
- Users tend to move really fast so try to avoid them.
- Use the instant-travel-time area damage weapons against its users since aiming with sniper weapons is difficult due to its low weight.
- To counter these users, you could try to use weapons with the Slows Down the Target Attribute, as this will make it difficult for them to move and prevents them from jumping.
Star Wars themed.
Melee maps like Knife Party.
Have a longer ranged weapon.
- It is based on the Crossguard Lightsaber from the Star Wars series.
- It also based on the Lightsabers that the Jedi use in Star Wars.
- A possible reason on why this weapon is called the "Elder Force Saber" is because it is heavily based off of the original form of the Dark Force Saber, the Space Saber.
- It is based off Kylo Ren's lightsaber from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"; except it is blue instead of red.