The Electric Arc is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a primarily blue weapon with brown, yellow, and white details. There is a yellow electric symbol on it's ammunition pack, neon lights on both of it's sides, and on the brown handle. When fired, it shoots a blue laser of electricity.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a medium capacity, and a average mobility. It is 12-13 shots with deadly acuracy.
- Aim for the head of targets to maximise damage.
- This weapon is perfectly accurate at long range. This can be used to eliminate snipers, albeit with difficulty without a scope.
- It has a large ammo capacity, but use it wisely when attacking groups of enemies, as the ammo can be drained very quickly.
- This weapon always travels directly down the center of the cross-hair. Be sure to aim first at opponents before taking aim to conserve ammo.
- Move around a lot and stay mobile, or even rocket jump if you need to. The weapon's pinpoint accuracy can be a disadvantage when fighting against mobile opponents.
- If you have to retreat, do so while returning fire, as the Electric Arc offers a decent mobility to chase you down with.
- Equip armor if you can/already haven't. This weapon will mow down unarmored opponents in the blink of an eye.
- Be sure to find cover to avoid getting burnt to a crisp, (common sense, really).
- Most enemies don't stop firing the weapon when attacking groups of enemies, so avoid the laser beam as good as possible and attack when the enemy has to reload.
- This weapon stops being a threat in the higher Leagues, at which point you need to start worrying about it's Champion-Themed doppelganger.
Ensure that you have ample ammo on your other weapons, for when this one inevitably runs out.
- This is based on the Lightning Gun from Quake 3 Arena.
- When killing another user in Multiplayer, they will turn to ashes and crumble into pieces. The same animation is used for Frag Grenades and some other pyromaniac weapons.
- The Champion Electric Arc is this weapon's more powerful reskin.