|“||Take it away from the electronics as you can overload it. Electricity is a thing you can barely control, you know.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Electric Vortex is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 update.
It is an indigo gun that shoots light blue thunderbolts with gravitation force. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a high capacity, and decent mobility. It is around 12-13 shots in close quarters, and around 200 shots in long range.
It appears as a reskin of the Tesla Cannon.
It has a large indigo body with a light blue handle, battery pack, and 4 light blue tesla coils on each cardinal direction on the front of the weapon. It also has a light blue barrel with a dark blue ring and a light blue tip.
This weapon shoots a multitude of light blue thunderbolts that only work in close range. These light blue bolts deal area damage, and at the same time, they do gravitational force, which means that they pull the opponents to the weapon's nozzle. These bolts can also slow down enemy players.
When reloading, the player takes out the energetic clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it like the Snow Storm.
- It pulls players in, killing all of them with a few seconds. Otherwise use a shotgun or area damage to take advantage of that for a lot of reasons.
- Use it in medium combat to utilize its gravitational force.
- Never pull a shotgun/flamethrower user in. Even if you do, use another shotgun/flamethrower/area damage, or just bunny hop while you’re them while trying to dodge their bullets.
- To counter the tip above, just use the Ultimatum because of the longer range and easier to hit.
- Use the Snow Storm or the Mordred to pull them in before you get pulled yourself.
- Deal with them using Wyvern, Sniper Exoskeleton, One Shot or Third Eye because these weapons do not leave a laser trail.
- Use shotguns or flamethrowers if you are caught within the gravitation force.
Have a high damage close range weapon or any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release date
- The glitch with the "Slow the Target" attribute is fixed.
- Despite its appearance being a reskin of the Tesla Cannon, it functions similarly to the Snow Storm.
- Unlike the Tesla Cannon, the front can rotate