The Electro-Blast Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
The weapon is a primarily yellow gun with light blue details on it. There is a blue laser sight on the bottom of the barrel, although it cannot be seen in use.
The Electro-Blast Pistol deals insane damage, has a good mobility, a decent fire rate, and a low capacity. This weapon is capable of a one-shot body-shot.
- Use similarly to the Electromagnetic Cannon.
- This weapon has a bullet travel time, so have good aim when using it.
- It has the Chain Damage attribute, so make sure to hit groups of enemies.
- The projectile impact makes it look like it has Area Damage instead, so use this to scare some players from rounding any corners.
- Take advantage of Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take one shot to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- Move in unpredictable directions to disrupt the user’s aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from groups if you see the Chain Damage in effect.
- Equip anything with an instant bullet travel time. An Ideal weapon type would be a sniper or a good primary.
- Its design and color scheme is based on the Electro Blast Rifle.
- The way it reloads is identical to how the Dead Star reloads.
- This is the second weapon to have the Chain Damage attribute, with the first being the Electromagnetic Cannon, and the third being the Zeus Chain Sword.
- There are currently three weapons with the word "Electro" in it, the first being the Electro Blast Rifle, the second being the Electromagnetic Cannon, the third being the Electrosphere.
- In the 15.1.0 (Balance/Revolution) update, this gun has been buffed to have an efficiency level of 30 (It originally was 28 efficiency) and is now a 3-shot kill.