|“|| Yes, to spins and phosphoresces.|
No, we can't hang it instead of a disco-ball. Because it can open a portal into Hell. Considering your track-list, the Hell will invade our realm for sure.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Electrosphere is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is an orb with a handle that deals electrocuting area damage in close range. It has high damage additionally having the area damage, slow attack speed, and low mobility.
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Fire Orb.
It has a magenta energy ball on the top. The handle color is silver with golden lines and gold on the edges.
When swinging, the orb creates a large electrocuting radius in close range. This radius can also slow down the affected targets, making them temporarily reduce their agility.
- Because of its area damage, you can get in the middle of a bunch of people and use this.
- It has a slow down target attribute, use it to slow your opponent while they're running.
- Spam this weapon in Knife Party and rack up kills with little efforts.
- Use a Singular Grenade to cluster everyone together and then kill them.
- Take off its users from long range
- Stay out of short range, as this weapon can slow you down.
- Use superior fire rate melees' such as Power/Steampunk Fists, Katana, Leader's Sword etc.
- In Knife Party, wield a melee that has a mobility of 80 to escape the Area Damage attribute.
Bring in a long-ranged weapon, and a lethal heavy weapon.
It is now 2-3 swings kill rather than a 1 swing kill when it was released.
It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System.