|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Electrosphere is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Fire Orb.
It has a magenta energy ball on the top. The handle color is silver with golden lines and gold on the edges.
It has high damage, slow attack speed and moderate weight.
- Because of its area damage, you can get in the middle of a bunch of people and use this.
- It has a slow down target attribute, use it to slow your opponent while they're running.
- Spam this weapon in Knife Party and rack up kills with little efforts.
- Use a Singular Grenade to cluster everyone together and then kill them.
- One on one vs storm hammer, the very slightly faster fire rate might give you an upper hand, despite it is a 3 shot and storm hammer is a 2 shot (Storm Hammer Should Be Nerfed!!!)
- Take off its users from long range
- Stay out of short range, as this weapon can slow you down.
- Use a superior fire rate melees such as Power/Steampunk Fists, Katana, Leader's Sword et cetera.
- In Knife Party, wield a melee that have at least a mobility of 90 to escape the Area Damage attribute.
Magic / Electric themed.
Bring in a long ranged weapon, and a lethal heavy weapon.
- This is the buffed counterpart of the Fire Orb, with the burning attribute replaced with the slow down opponent attribute.
- From the 15.1.0 Update, it is now 2-3 swings kill than 1 swing kill when it was release.