|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Elf's Revenge is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 Christmas update.
It is a bolt-action sniper rifle. It is mostly green, with the handle, stock, and magazine being a dark red colour. The optics on the scope, and the barrel of the gun are red and white stripes, similar to a candy cane. It has the same color scheme as the Nutcracker
It has decent damage, slightly low fire rate, low capacity, and good mobility.
- Try to get a hidden area for covering due to its slower fire rate.
- Due to a glitch, the gun emits a bright neon light that can be seen in dimly lit areas.
- Try strafing around before unskilled users can aim you.
- Skilled players are always a problem. As the slow reloading time will no longer be a problem to them. So always get covered and get an ranged area damage weapon and fast mobility primary weapon to increase the chance of taking down the users.
Have a close ranged area damage weapon.
- It is based on the VSS Vintorez sniper rifle. However, the Vintorez is semiautomatic, whereas Elf's Revenge is bolt-action.
- Its appearance and firing sound is somewhat similar to the Elephant Hunter and Guerrilla Rifle (PG3D), respectively.
- In the 12.0.0 update, it was nerfed, turning into a 2-shot headshot.