|“||Z Squad used this weapon for scouting in the most dangerous areas, The suppressor of this weapon allowed the soldiers not to distract the infected during the operations.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Eliminator Z2 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It can be obtained from the Z-Squad Armory Event.
It is a customized black/green carbine rifle featuring a suppressor and a sight. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a rather low capacity, and average mobility.
It is a green-gray rifle with a stock, jungle-style magazine, underbarrel grenade launcher, EOTech holographic scope, and a suppressor. On the receiver, there exists the "Z" marking over the magazine. On the right, there are two cables possibly powering up a laser sight.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire the weapon in full-auto. These bullets are hitscan.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it around, and insert the magazine attached on the bottom. It has no delay mechanics.
Use this weapon in medium to long ranges. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a rather low capacity, and average mobility.
- This primary has very high power and a good fire rate, so use it in most situations.
- Take note that the accuracy and capacity aren’t very good unless you happen to equip Turbo Charger.
- Use a high mobility weapon to move around since this weapon's mobility isn’t the best.
- It has a 4x zoom, so you can zoom in on enemies to attack them in medium to long ranges.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Use this rifle as to weaken/finish off opponents.
- As seen as it has a flip-clip magazine, it has a rather fast reload time. Although you should only reload when you know you are safe.
- To shorten its reload time further, equip Cowboy Hat, Upgraded Magazine and max Storm Trooper Cape.
- Attack its users from long range using a sniper weapon.
- Use an area damage weapon to disorient its users.
- Strafe around to make it harder for the player to hit you.
- Outrun the enemy using a high mobility weapon.
Initial release date
- It is based on the Heckler and Koch HK416 with an M320 Grenade Launcher Module.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- The gun's flip clip is identical to the Firefighter's flip clip.
- It uses a holographic sight that has a 4X magnification factor, while in reality, holographic sights do not zoom in.
- It is 7-8 headshots kill if fully upgraded.