The Eliminator Z2 is a Primary weapon in Pixel Gun 3D. It can be obtained from the Z-Squad Armory Event.
It is a green-gray rifle with a stock, jungle-style magazine, underbarrel grenade launcher, EOTECH holographic scope and a suppressor. On the receiver, there exists the "Z" marking over the magazine. On the right, there's two cables possibly powering up a laser sight.
Use this weapon in medium to long ranges. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a rather low capacity, and an average mobility. It is 7-8 shots.
- This primary has very high power and a good fire rate, so use it in mostly any situation. Just don’t use it in long range though, as the accuracy isn’t very good (unless you are using a scope).
- Use a high mobility weapon to move around since this weapon's mobility isn’t the best.
- It has a 4x zoom, so you can zoom in on enemies to attack them in medium long range.
- As seen as it has a flip-clip magazine, it has a rather fast reload time. Although you should only reload when you know you are safe.
- Attack the user from long range using a sniper weapon.
- Use an area damage weapon to disorient its users.
- Strafe around to make it harder for the player to hit you.
- Outrun the enemy using a high mobility weapon.
- It is based off of the Heckler and Koch HK416 with an M320 Grenade Launcher Module.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- The gun's flip clip is identical to the Firefighter's flip clip.
- It uses a holographic sight which has a 4X magnification factor, while in reality holographic sights do not zoom in.