The Eliminator Z2 is a Primary weapon in Pixel Gun 3D. It can be obtained from the Z-Squad Armory Event.
It is a green-gray rifle with a stock, jungle-style magazine, underbarrel grenade launcher, EOTECH holographic scope, and a suppressor. On the receiver, there exists the "Z" marking over the magazine. On the right, there are two cables possibly powering up a laser sight.
Use this weapon in medium to long ranges. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a rather low capacity, and average mobility.
- This primary has very high power and a good fire rate, so use it in most situations.
- Take note that the accuracy and capacity isn’t very good unless you happens to equip Turbo Charger.
- Use a high mobility weapon to move around since this weapon's mobility isn’t the best.
- It has a 4x zoom, so you can zoom in on enemies to attack them in medium to long ranges.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Use this rifle as to weaken/finish off opponents.
- As seen as it has a flip-clip magazine, it has a rather fast reload time. Although you should only reload when you know you are safe.
- To shorten its reload time further, equip Cowboy Hat, Upgraded Magazine and max Storm Trooper Cape.
- Attack its users from long range using a sniper weapon.
- Use an area damage weapon to disorient its users.
- Strafe around to make it harder for the player to hit you.
- Outrun the enemy using a high mobility weapon.
|“||Z Squad used this weapon for scouting in the most dangerous areas, The suppressor of this weapon allowed the soldiers not to distract the infected during the operations.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is based on the Heckler and Koch HK416 with an M320 Grenade Launcher Module.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- The gun's flip clip is identical to the Firefighter's flip clip.
- It uses a holographic sight that has a 4X magnification factor, while in reality, holographic sights do not zoom in.
- It is 7-8 headshots kill if fully upgraded.