|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Elixir was a potion introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun 3D, used for player resurrection.
It is a bottle with golden wings and purple liquid.
It was used to continue after dying on Campaign mode.
- Since it has been removed you now have infinite continues in Campaign.
- It was the first ever potion to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- In a later update a Turbo Potion was added it looked like this but with blue liquid, but however it was removed in the 9.0.0 update.
- The elixir was replaced by the Resurrection gadget, but could be used in every gamemode.
- It is based on Elixir in real life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.