|“||One-handed machineguns help Emperor's servants carry the word about Him to those who refuse to follow. High attack speed makes you forget about relatively low precision.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Emperor’s Servants are a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a pair of small, mainly adamant machine gun pistols that shoot like automatic Primary weapons. This weapon deals with relatively high damage, a high firing rate, above-average mobility, and relatively high ammo capacity.
It is a re-skin of the Dual Machine Guns.
These weapons are two identical green machine guns that have light green ammo boxes, green with yellow details, and yellow skulls in each of them.
This weapon being duel-wield, the player holds each replica on each hand. When shooting, the player is practically shooting regular bullets with instant bullet travel time from both pistols simultaneously, even though the pistols are technically taking their turns, which means that when one pistol shoots, the other shoots next, then the process repeats. It has a fire rate that is high enough to be seen as being shot simultaneously, and this high fire rate and capacity indicate that this weapon has the general performance of an automatic Primary weapon.
When reloading, the player takes out the clips, puts the pistols off-screen, puts a spare magazine to each pistol and they appear on-screen again. This weapon has no delay mechanics.
- Use this like the Dual Machine Guns, it is no different.
- Use this in close-medium range combat.
- This is effective for dealing with monsters, useful in Co-Op Survival due to its high capacity.
- It loses accuracy due to its high recoil in prolonged firing, so try to burst-fire instead.
- Take advantage of its high capacity per magazine.
- To increase its ammunition within a magazine much higher for starter, equip Cowboy Hat and Drum Magazine.
- It is deadly in close ranges and can prove to be highly effective in medium to long ranges if used properly.
- Pickoff its users from long range since it does not have a scope.
- Don't get too close to its users, its high firepower can mow you down in seconds.
- This weapon lacks accuracy, try strafing around its users.
- You can outgun this weapon by using area damage weapons or other high damaging weapons. Weapons such as the Shotgun Pistol, Heavy Shotgun or even the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment. You should be careful if you want to stay alive.
This weapon had a combat level of 12 and could be upgraded two times until the combat level reaches 14.
It got a buff, making it 7-8 headshots to kill an average player.
- The weapon itself is based on the Bolt Pistol from the Warhammer 40k franchise.
- It is one of the exact re-skins introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
- It is one of the ten weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns, the Dual Laser Blasters, the Romeo & Juliet and the Dual Hawks.
- This weapon has 10 more capacity than the Dual Machine Guns.