|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Emperor’s Servants are a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a perfect re-skin of the Dual Machine Guns.
These weapons are two identical green machine guns that have light green ammo box, green with yellow details, and yellow skulls in each of them.
It has high damage, high fire rate, high capacity, and good mobility.
- Use this like the Dual Machine Guns, it is no different.
- Use this for close-medium range combat.
- This is effective for dealing with monsters, useful in Co-Op Survival due to its high capacity.
- It loses accuracy due to its high recoil, so try to burst fire instead of holding down the fire button.
- It is deadly in close ranges and can prove to be highly effective in medium to long ranges if used properly.
- Pickoff its users from long range since it does not have a scope.
- Don't get too close to its users, it's high firepower can mow you down in seconds.
- This weapon lacks accuracy, try strafing around its users.
- You can outgun this weapon by using area damage weapons or other high damaging weapons. Weapons such as the Shotgun Pistol, Heavy Shotgun or even the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- Area-damage weapons can make short work of its users, avoid getting very close.
- Keep in mind that its users can ambush you at any moment. You should be careful if you want to stay alive.
- The weapon itself is based off of the Bolt Pistol from the Warhammer 40k franchise.
- It is one of the exact re-skins introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
- It is one of the ten weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns, the Dual Laser Blasters, the Romeo & Juliet and the Dual Hawks.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon had a combat level of 12 and could be upgraded two times until the combat level reaches 14.
- This weapon got a buff in 16.5.0, making it 7-8 shots.