|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Emperor’s Servants are a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a perfect re-skin of the Dual Machine Guns.
Two identical green machine guns that have light green ammo box, green with yellow details, and yellow skulls in each of them.
It has high damage, high fire rate, high capacity, and good mobility.
- Use this like the Dual Machine Guns, it is no different.
- Use this for close-medium combat.
- This is effective for dealing with monsters, useful in Co-Op Survival due to its high capacity.
- It loses accuracy due to its high recoil, so try to burst fire instead of holding down the fire button.
- It is deadly in close ranges and can prove to be highly effective in medium to long ranges if used properly.
- Pickoff its users from long range since it does not have a scope.
- Don't get too close to its users, it's high firepower can mow you down in seconds.
- This weapon lacks accuracy, try strafing around its users.
Warhammer 40K. The design of the weapons gives a Bolter Pistol style look along with the color style giving a Dark Angel-like look.
- It is one of the exact re-skins introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
- It is one of the ten weapons that are dual-wield, the others being the Turbo Pistols, the Dual Uzi, the Red Twins, the Dual Machete, the Dual Revolvers, the Dual Shotguns, the Dual Laser Blasters, the Romeo & Juliet and the Dual Hawks.
- This weapon shares a slight resemblance to the Bolt Pistol from Warhammer 40k and the Czechoslovakian Skorpion.
- It also shares a slight resemblance to StormFlower from RWBY.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon had a combat level of 12 and could be upgraded two times until the combat level reaches 14.