|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Enchanted Blades is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
Each knife is has a light blue pommel, a purple grip, and a light blue/purple crossguard with a set of spikes facing towards the blade. It has a wide blade, with a purple design in the middle, and a light purple edge.
The knives circle around the user until a knife is summoned.
- This weapon can be useful for suppressing enemies at close-medium range due to its hitbox and fire rate.
- Don't try to use this in long-range, as the enemy will outrange you almost always.
- Like most melee-looking weapons in the Special category, it doesn't work the way it appears.
- This weapon has a huge hit box. Use this to your advantage.
- It can be effective against groups of enemies due to its ability to piercing through enemies.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns can quickly eliminate users.
- Try strafing while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Melee weapons can be used when outflanking users.
Equip a fast firing Primary or Backup weapon to finish players off.