|“||The blades are enchanted with the help of the powerful Archmage Theurus. After the pronouncing the last word of the spell, the blades will follow the owner of the blades forever.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Enchanted Blades is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Magic Lottery Event.
Each knife is has a light blue pommel, a purple grip, and a light blue/purple crossguard with a set of spikes facing towards the blade. It has a wide blade, with a purple design in the middle, and a light purple edge.
The knives circle around the user until a knife is summoned.
- This weapon can be useful for suppressing enemies at close-medium range due to its hitbox and fire rate.
- It is not recommended to use the Oilcan module or Explosive Ammo module combo on this weapon as it lacks a reload animation.
- Don't try to use this in long-range, as the enemy will outrange you almost always.
- Like most melee-looking weapons in the Special category, it doesn't work the way it appears.
- This weapon has a huge hitbox. Use this to your advantage.
- It can be effective against groups of enemies due to its ability to pierce through enemies.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns such as Big Buddy (PG3D) and Undertaker respectively can quickly eliminate users.
- Try strafing while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Melee weapons can be used when outflanking users.