|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Energy Assault Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
This weapon has a primarily white body with what looks like a neon battery, and also has a red trigger. The scope of the gun is grey with neon on it, and the grip and bottom half of the stock are a dark green or black.
It has very high damage, medium mobility, a medium fire rate, and below average capacity.
- Use this weapon at close or medium range due to its medium-slow fire rate.
- It's decent capacity and high damage will compensate for missed shots.
- Use its 2x scope to advance to longer ranges.
- Strafe and jump around the user to confuse them and to empty their mag, then when the user is reloading, shoot them with a shotgun or other close range weapon to finish them off.
Pair this weapon with a strong backup and a good melee for a deadly combination suitable for most, if not all situations.
- This is a weapon unlocked at level 45, along with the Sawed-Off Shotguns, Total Annihilator, Gauss Cannon, and Torpedo Launcher.
- The gun has a slight resemblance to the MA58 Assault Rifle from the Halo series. However, this assault rifle is mostly white, and the MA58 is mostly black. It bears a far greater resemblance to the Heavy Pulse Rifle from Overwatch. The Heavy Pulse Rifle in Overwatch is mostly blue, white and black.
- This weapon is one of the three energy-based guns unlocked at level 45, the other two being the Total Annihilator and the Gauss Cannon.