|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Energy Assault Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
This weapon has a primarily white body with what looks like a neon battery, and also has a red trigger. The scope of the gun is grey with neon on it, and the grip and bottom half of the stock are a dark green or black.
It has good damage for a primary weapon, medium mobility, a medium fire rate, and below average capacity. It is 6-7 shots when maxed out.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use this weapon at close or medium range due to its medium-slow fire rate.
- It's decent capacity and high damage will compensate for missed shots.
- Use its 2x scope to advance to longer ranges.
- Strafe and jump around the user to confuse them and to empty their mag, then when the user is reloading, shoot them with a shotgun or other close range weapon to finish them off.
- Do not use the jetpack, as it is easy for users to easily gun you down in the air.
Pair this weapon with a strong backup and a good melee for a deadly combination suitable for most, if not all situations.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 54; it was formerly unlocked at level 45 until the 16.2.0 update.
- The gun has a slight resemblance to the MA58 Assault Rifle from the Halo series. However, this assault rifle is mostly white, and the MA58 is mostly black. It bears a far greater resemblance to the Heavy Pulse Rifle from Overwatch. The Heavy Pulse Rifle in Overwatch is mostly blue, white and black.
- This weapon is one of the three energy-based guns originally unlocked at level 45, the other two being the Total Annihilator and the Gauss Cannon.
- Strangely, the kill icon is that of the Huge Boy, despite this weapon being available several updates before the Huge Boy. This is likely due to a glitch.
- As a result, it is one of the weapona to share a kill icon with another weapon,the other one being the Elephant Hunter.