|“||Uses mini-laser batteries for the powerful medium-distance shots. Commonly used as a remote powerbank version 3.0.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Energy Assault Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a futuristic assault rifle that shoots blue bullets and possesses a scope. It has good damage for a Primary weapon, medium mobility, a medium fire rate, and a good capacity for its fire rate.
This weapon has a primarily white body with what looks like a neon battery and also has a red trigger. The scope of the gun is grey with neon on it, and the grip and bottom half of the stock are a dark green or black.
This weapon, being held with both hands, shoots blue bullets with instant bullet travel time. It also possesses a regular, 2x zoom scope.
When reloading, the player takes out the cyber magazine located under the weapon and the player puts another magazine.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- Use this weapon at close or medium range due to its medium-slow fire rate.
- Its decent capacity and high damage will compensate for missed shots and somewhat moderate fire rate.
- Use its 2x scope to advance to longer ranges.
- Do not use this rifle for extreme long-range, as you will barely notice the difference.
- Try to make every shot hit so that the ammo is used wisely. This way you can use the weapon for longer whilst still getting kills.
- This rifle is 6 - 7 headshots kill if fully upgraded.
- Strafe and jump around the user to confuse them and to empty their mag, then when the user is reloading, shoot them with a shotgun or other close-range weapon to finish them off.
- Do not use the Jetpack, as it is easy for users to easily gun you down in the air.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
Pair this weapon with a strong backup and a good melee for a deadly combination suitable for most, if not all situations.
- Initial release.
- It became a rentable weapon.
- The kill icon before the 16.7.0 update would show the Huge Boy's kill icon. However, this was fixed in 16.7.0 and it became the kill icon of its own instead.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 54; it was formerly unlocked at level 45 until the 16.2.0 update.
- The gun has a slight resemblance to the MA58 Assault Rifle from the Halo series. However, this assault rifle is mostly white, and the MA58 is mostly black. It bears a far greater resemblance to the Heavy Pulse Rifle from Overwatch. The Heavy Pulse Rifle in Overwatch is mostly blue, white and black.
- This weapon is one of the three energy-based guns originally unlocked at level 45, the other two being the Total Annihilator and the Gauss Cannon.
- The reload animation is identical to the System Admin and the Poisonous Vine.
- As a result, it is one of the weapons to share a kill icon with another weapon, the other one being the Elephant Hunter.