|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Energy Drill is a Heavy weapon released in the 14.0.0 update.
The Energy Drill looks like a futuristic driller with an aquamarine energy beam protruding out, with 2 antennas above it. It has an overall futuristic look.
It has high damage, low fire/charge rate, high capacity, and decent mobility.
- Charge it to the maximum to inflict the most damage.
- It is not necessary to hit directly to the enemy, as it has a huge area damage.
- Use it when you are in close range maps
- If you fully charged your shot and get killed, you might earn a post-death kill if the projectile hits an opponent.
- When people are charging this weapon, seize the chance to kill them.
- Use a superior fire rate weapon, like the Casanova, as this tends to force the user to lose their control.
- Be careful when this weapon shoots, the bullet is hard to dodge.
- Equip a fast-firing primary and a powerful sniper for swarms/long range.
- This weapon, along with the Industrial Nailer, Pizza Heater, Jet Tenderizer, Laser Rings, and Particle Accelerator, is part of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set.
- The weapon is powered by the energy cells attached to the bottom.
- The drill sometimes does not activate when in the Armory.