|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Specialist's Cape.
The Engineer Cape is a cape introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a gray cape with a white center that has the orange color surrounding it.
- ☆: It accelerates the reload time of Special weapons. It increases the duration of gadgets.
- ☆☆: It greatly accelerates the reload time of Special weapons. It greatly increases the duration of gadgets.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously accelerates the reload time of Special weapons. It tremendously increases the duration of gadgets.
- To accelerate the reloading time of Special weapons, equip this cape.
- To increase the duration of gadgets with a duration, equip this cape.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Stay away from its users while they are activating gadgets with a duration.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- This is the newest cape. Other capes were introduced in the 9.0.0 update, and the Cape Editor was introduced in the 5.0.0 update.
- The reason why is that is that a new weapon category called Sniper was added in the 10.2.0, and due to the fact that there were Sniper accessories, Special accessories have been introduced.