The Engineer Mask is a Mask introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It's a white and orange full face respirator with a yellow-coated visor.
- ☆: It gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- ☆☆: It greatly gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- ☆☆☆: It tremendously gives a boost to the ammo reserves of any Special weapon.
- Use this to increase the ammunition reserves of Special weapons. This is especially useful if you think your Special weapon lacks ammunition reserves.
- You can use this mask and have the freer to spray and pray, but don't overdo the tactic.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Always stay away from its users, who are likely using Flamethrowers. Fight in medium-range, and that way, you would have less health/armor points lost.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It's part of the Engineer Set, along with the Engineer Boots and the Engineer Cape.
- It doesn't provide a boost to the ammo capacity in a clip of a Special weapon. Instead, it increases the amount of ammo in its reserve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.