It will sprint and climb(it is fast)towards the player with its arms out, and repeatedly hit with its wings when it is close enough.
The Evil Chicken Man is a anthoropomorphic white, chicken with a pair of red eyes, a yellow beak, and yellow feet. In a recent update, its arms were stretched out whilst running towards the player. This resembles the former Crook Zombie.
- It resembles an anthropomorphic version of Minecraft's Chicken.
- It is the first boss in the second campaign, Block World.
- It also has similar behavior to the former Demon Boss, as both monsters attack with arms spread out.
- After the removal of Crook Zombie, Demon Boss, and Dark Eyed Alien, this and the Tortured Prisoner are the fastest Bosses in the game.
- This and the Pharaoh Golem are the only monsters in Block World that drop weapons.
- It was removed in a recent update and replaced with a red Stalker.
- However, it was added back in in a later update.
- To defeat this boss, you could just simply use any kind of weapon you feel comfortable with.
- For lower level users, try to stay away from melee combat.
- For a safe and easy fight, simply use a high-efficiency Sniper like Impulse Sniper Rifle. Longer range Primaries like Casanova will work as well.
- Use a Jetpack to get above him. Then, when he is under you, use potent weapons (the type that instakill or really hurt regular players) like Anime Scythe, Cursed Pirate, Exterminator, or Rocket Launcher. Even weaker weapons like Heavy Gifter or Military Grenade Launcher work if you have enough shots.