The Evil Pig Hammer (formerly known as the Pigman Hammer) is a Melee weapon.
It is a zombie pig themed hammer that attacks the player in close range. It has decent damage, a slightly slow attack speed and a decent mobility.
This weapon is based off of the normal Pig Hammer , but the pink is replaced with green and it has red eyes. The handle also has white stripes that resemble a spine or a backbone.
The player, holding this with their right hand, swings this hammer to attack the opponent in close range. It produces a zombified "oink" sound after every swing.
- The Evil Pig Hammer deals a low damage, however due to its slow attack speed, it is best to use when attacking an unarmored player from behind.
- This can be helpful in sniping maps, when people will not suspect you coming.
- Pick off its users from a range that it can't reach.
Equip a non-melee ranged weapon.
Initial release as the final upgrade to the Pig Hammer.
It was separated from the Pig Hammer.
It was removed from the Armory.
It was brought back into the Armory.
- It used to be called the Zombie Pigman Hammer before issues with Mojang trademarking it.
- The face on the hammer resembles the boss in Sky Islands.
- It also used to be in the Heavy section of the Armory, with the face of the Zombie Pigman from Minecraft.