|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Evil Pig Hammer (formerly known as the Pigman Hammer) is a Melee weapon. It was removed in the 10.0.0 update, and returned to the game in the 12.5.0 update.
This weapon is based off of the normal Pig Hammer , but the pink is replaced with green and it has red eyes. The handle also has white stripes that resemble a spine or a backbone.
The Evil Pig Hammer is a melee weapon. Due to its slow rate of attack and high damage, it is best to use it for backstabbing.
- The Evil Pig Hammer deals a low damage, however due to its slow attack speed, it is best to use when attacking an unarmored player from behind.
- This can be helpful in sniping maps, when people will not suspect you coming.
- Pick off its users from a range that it can't reach.
Equip a non-melee ranged weapon.
- Before the 8.2.1 update came out, this was the final upgrade for the Pig Hammer.
- It used to be called the Zombie Pigman Hammer before issues with Mojang trademarking it.
- The face on the hammer resembles the boss in Sky Islands.
- It also used to be in the Heavy section of the Armory, with the face of the Zombie Pigman from Minecraft.
- It 'oinks' when it swings.
- In the 10.0.0. it has been removed from the Armory. However, whoever owned the hammer still owns the hammer.
- This weapon has been brought back as of the 12.5.0 update.