|“||The snow used in the clips for this gun is extremely toxic. You shouldn't catch it with your tongue during the snowfall.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Evil Snowman is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It is a Christmas-themed machine gun that shoots snowballs automatically. It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a small capacity, and low mobility. It used to be a 2 shot with 80 fire rate, but it is currently 8 shots with 97 fire rate.
It appears as a reskin of the Nutcracker. It has white, brown, and red details.
This weapon automatically shoots snowballs with a fast bullet travel time. These snowballs have small area damage and have a poison effect, which temporarily makes the player lose extra health.
When reloading, the player puts a snowball on the snowman's head, then cracks it. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use any weapon with 85 mobility since this weapon doesn't have good mobility.
- Use the Poison attribute to your advantage as it deals damage over time.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Counter the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user so they miss, since this weapon has bullet travel. But be careful since this has area damage.
- Use area damaging weapons
Its fire rate was changed from 80 to 97 in a later update. As well it used to be a 2 shot, but it's now 8-9 shots.
- It is a Primary reskin of the Nutcracker (PG3D) bearing the same theme.