|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Evil Snowman is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It appears as a reskin of the Nutcracker. It has white, brown, and red details.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a small capacity, and a trashy mobility. It used to be a 2 shot with 80 fire rate, but it is currently 8 shots with 97 fire rate.
- It has area damage, so aim near the opponents feet.
- Use any weapon with 80 mobility or above to run, since this weapon doesn't have a good mobility.
- Use the poison attribute to your advantage.
- Attack the user from far away.
- Counter the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user so they miss, since this weapon has bullet travel. But be careful since this has area damage.
This can be used as a backup weapon when using a Sniper or Heavy weapon.
- Its fire rate was changed from 80 to 97 in a later update. As well it used to be a 2 shot, but it's now a 8-9 shots.
- It is a Primary reskin of the Nutcracker (PG3D) bearing the same theme.