The Executioner is a Backup weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
The weapon has an American flag color scheme with the silver, with a red/blue handle, a cylinder in the form of the flag. A red/white stripped vented barrel, and a blue hammer and ejector rod.
It deals decent damage, and has decent mobility, but has a somewhat slow fire rate and a somewhat low ammo capacity.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Due to the moderate spread, use this weapon at close-medium range.
- This should be used as an emergency weapon once your main weapon runs out of ammo.
- Try to be more accurate and have most of the shots hit due to its capacity.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use the slow fire rate as an advantage and strife around users while attacking.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strife around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
|“||The most patriotic 8-chambered revolver in the game. It is an ideal representation of independence and pride.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is based on the Colt Single Action Army, also known by the nickname the Peacemaker.
- Ironically, the name of the weapon in-game contradicts its real life's counterpart's name.
- Its firing sound is reminiscent to that of Colt Python (or .357 Magnum Revolver) from Half-Life series.
- There is a re-skin of this weapon: the Laser Revolver.
- This weapon used to be sold as an In-App Purchase for $0.99 USD.