|“||The most patriotic 8-chambered revolver in the game. It is an ideal representation of independence and pride.||”|
—Weapons description in Gallery
The Executioner is a Backup weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
It is a large patriotic themed revolver. It deals decent damage, and has decent mobility, but has a somewhat slow fire rate and a somewhat low ammo capacity.
The weapon has an American flag color scheme with silver body color, with a red/blue handle, a cylinder in the form of the flag. A red/white stripped vented barrel, and a blue hammer and ejector rod.
When the fire button is pressed, the gun will fire hitscan bullets.
When reloading, the user will open the cylinder, depose the used bullets, and insert new ones.
It deals decent damage, and has decent mobility, but has a somewhat slow fire rate and a somewhat low ammo capacity.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Due to the moderate spread, use this weapon at close-medium range.
- This should be used as an emergency weapon once your main weapon runs out of ammo.
- Try to be more accurate and have most of the shots hit due to its capacity.
- If you have good aim, you can target snipers.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use the slow fire rate as an advantage and strife around users while attacking.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Initial release as a prize in the Event Chest.
- It was brought pack as a part of the Super Lottery.
- It is based on the Colt Single Action Army, also known by the nickname the Peacemaker.
- Ironically, the name of the weapon in-game contradicts the meaning of its real life's counterpart's nickname.
- Its firing sound is reminiscent to that of Colt Python (or .357 Magnum Revolver) from Half-Life series.
- There is a re-skin of this weapon: the Laser Revolver.
- This weapon used to be sold as an In-App Purchase for $0.99 USD.