The Explosive Lemonade is a Backup weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from completing all 6 Oriental Season Battle Pass challenges.
It is an oriental themed cup containing fizzing and volatile lemonade. It has the ability to slow down enemies, as well as disabling their ability to jump when hit.
The cup itself is red with yellow rings on top and on the bottom of the cup. It also features a grey handle with red wrapping, and a grey lid. When held, one can see the lemonade fizzing.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will launch a bubbling projectile of lemonade from the mug, which will unleash bubbles upon impact. When hit, it will slow down and disable the enemy's ability to jump.
- When an enemy is hit, the target will become unable to move as fast. Use this as an advantage to finish them off while they are vulnerable.
- Use this when you're fighting an opponent that is playing boots on the ground.
- This weapon has a looping shot like some other weapons so it is recommended to be shot upwards.
- It is effective against anyone using a deadly melee or a flamethrower.
- Like most weapons with looping shots, its projectiles have travel time, thus try to compensate for distance when the enemy is moving.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off quickly.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then attack.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Avoid getting too close to the user.
- When hit, keeping on moving to make it harder for the user to finish you off.
- Use gadgets like the Stealth Bracelet as it does not have area damage so it will make it harder for other users to hit them.
- Use this with a good sniper for long-range combat.
- Initial release.