|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Explosive Rifle is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
The Explosive Rifle appears to be a rifle made out of multiple different kinds of metals and plastics, with a wooden handle. The metal base is a dark grey and silver, with the plastics a caution-sign yellow.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 2-3 shots with burning.
- Bear in mind that it cannot register headshots, due to area damage.
- To well-benefit the area damage, it is recommended if fired against groups of enemies.
- Use the scope for ease of long-range sniping.
- Avoid rocket jumping with this weapon, since you will do self-damage if you do so.
- It has a good mobility, but not enough for optimal fleeing purposes.
- Any primaries with a fast fire rate can overwhelm its users.
- Pick off its users from long range while unnoticed.
- Be warned that it can be proven effective in long range in the hands of experienced users.
- Attack the users from behind.
- Attack the user while he is reloading.
Bring any long ranged weapon with you.