|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Eye of Ra is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It has a similar appearance as the Exoskeleton Set (although this is Egyptian themed).
It has a golden base with two golden arms containing gems at the top, and a large one embedded in the middle arc, which is mounted on the player's back.
The scroll is written in Egyptian hieroglyphics on papyrus and rolled with two black/golden rods on the top and bottom.
The player holds a scroll in his/her hands and the Eye of Ra charges from the diamond at the top to the two gems on the arms.
This weapon deals a devastating amount of damage, has high mobility and capacity, and a low fire rate.
- It has the highest mobility of all the heavy weapons, which gives it's users a speed advantage against the other low mobility heavy weapons like the Big Buddy (PG3D).
- Take cover when charging, or else you may be killed while charging.
- It is very easy to dodge, so use it in hallways or close range maps.
- It is also Area Damage, not just Charge Shot and Burning.
- Use this like you would the Charge Cannon, as this is essentially an upgraded form of it.
- Unlike most other Charge Shot weapons, this weapon’s projectile comes from the top of the screen. Use this to your advantage when peeking over hills.
- It takes 15 out of the 60 capacity to charge it fully.
- The duration and damage of the Burning depends on the charge amount.
- Take note that it is not always a 1 hit kill when completely charged.
- However, the Burning will always take out the opponent if it is fully charged.
- Pick-off users at a long range with a Sniper or a long range weapon.
- Stay away from close combat, as you may be easier to target.
- Dodge bullets by jumping, as it is hard to hit a player who is jumping with a charge shot weapon.
- Be aware when he/she charges his shot, his/her projectile will release upon death.
Ancient Egyptian themed
A rapid fire weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
Sniper Rifle to take out opponents from long distance.
- It is a Mythical Heavy Weapon, the others being the Spark Shark, Champion Solar Cannon, Destruction System, Demolition Exoskeleton,Automatic decorator, royal ashbringer, heart of volcano and Eraser.
- The weapon's name refers to a being in ancient Egyptian mythology; the Eye of Ra. It is an entity which is an extension of the Egyptian sun god, Ra's power that defends the god from his enemies.
- This, and the Anime Scythe are the only 2 Non-Champion Mythical grade weapons that can be bought in the armory. Despite this, the Hedgehog was also a mythical weapon but later changed to legendary weapon.
- It has the highest mobility of all heavy weapons, the second being the Spark Shark.
- It is removed in the early December 2018 on 15.8.0, but re-added in 15.9.0.