|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Fan’s Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.1.0 update. This gun has poor accuracy on its repeated shots. Meaning, the bullets will spread once repeatedly fired.
It is a yellow sports foam finger with a "#1" printed on the hand's palms. Inside the finger, a revolver with its barrel pointing out of the index finger and the grip is under the glove.
- Try to aim for the head as you kill to be able to kill foes faster.
- Try to have a good weapon to switch to as you will be vulnerable when reloading.
- Try to hit your opponent on the first shot, because its the most accurate.
- Try to move around as players will have trouble aiming.
- Kill players quickly with a weapon like the Big Buddy.
- Bring an area damage gun and a scoped weapon for better gameplay. Do this because are damage allows you to easily finish them off without having to aim perfectly. Or start off with a Sniper, shoot their head, and use the revolver to finish them off.
- This, the Football Cannon and the Penilizer are the unique weapons for the Royal Chests Event.
- This makes it the 13th revolver to be in the game.
- This weapon takes about 4-5 shots to kill.
- When it shoots, it shows steam coming out of its barrel