|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fast Death (PGW).
|“||The death will be fast only to those who will be slow to reload his gun.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Fast Death is a Backup weapon introduced in the early versions of Pixel Gun 3D.
It is a light blue pistol that shoots regular bullets in bursts. It deals medium damage, high rate of fire since it is semi-auto, average capacity, and decent mobility.
It seems to be a light blue pistol, with an extended magazine, 3 luminescent blue sights, a muzzle brake and a small shoulder stock. Before the 13.5.0. update, it was an almost entirely black pistol with no stock, while retaining the blue sights and an extended magazine, but no muzzle brake.
It semi-automatically shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. This means that it shoots bullets in bursts. Moreover, it performs best at close to medium range.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- It can kill many enemies quickly making it perfect for survival mode and multiplayer matches.
- It can be used to weaken or finish off some targets.
- Aim well, since it does not hold much.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Make sure to aim and fire effectively. As one tap may expend ammo inefficiently. Although it can take down multiple severely injured opponent at linear direction, it is no good when dealing with jumpers.
- Just like most Backup weapons, it is ideal whenever your main weapons are dried of ammo.
- Use it i close ranges as this weapon is not quite accurate.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Even though Fast Death is accurate in medium to medium - long ranges, get in close and strafe the enemy who has it with a shotgun (e.g. Photon Shotgun, "Predator" etc.) aim for their head, and they're done for.
- Even though the Fast Death is very accurate in close range, it cannot match the speed at which a submachine gun or rifle spews bullets, nor the amount of pellets a shotgun sprays.
- Outpace the weapon inferior fire rate with a fast firing Primary weapon.
- Area Damage weapons will often easily take out its users.
Close to medium range maps like:
Due to its recoil and lack of a scope, it is advised to equip a long ranged gun like a scoped rifle to go along with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- Its shooting sound was changed from a fast shooting machine gun, to a more modern sound.
- Its model was modified to have a more detailed grip and a magazine release.
- The weapon was changed to be semi-automatic instead of being an automatic pistol. When holding the firing button, the weapon shoots a burst of 4 rounds.
- The weapons model was changed to only be the max upgraded model from the previous versions.
- Its shooting mechanic was changed to shoot a round of 4 bursts when pressing the firing button once.
- This weapon is one of the oldest weapons currently still available in the armory in PG3D.
- This weapon is based on the real world Australian Glock 18 but with an extended stock and barrel.
- In the first versions of the game, Fast Death is a cheap gun compared to others which are very expensive. Now, it is beaten by Desert Eagle (PG3D), which costs 30 coins.
- If a player kills another player with this weapon, the list of kills section (on the right of your screen while in battle) will say the player‘s name and the Fast Death but without the extended stock and the victim.
- It is the only Semi-Auto weapon to not have a reskinned version of itself.
- This weapon got buffed dramatically to 6 headshots kill in the current update.